Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Did you guys measure the front of the waist dipped or the back of the waist? Because if 30 will be more than 43cm, they stretch insanely.

Will the washed pair stretch out as much as the raws? I tried on a 29, i couldn't hook it up. I guess it will stretch out eventually. The thigh area will also stretch out right?

Ok. Let me know when you get the items. :) I'll definitely get them. Might get another pair of raws in each colour and change the clawmarks to 29. You do worldwide shipping right?

Peace!

Did you guys measure the front of the waist dipped or the back of the waist? Because if 30 will be more than 43cm, they stretch insanely.

I measured BiG style. Hooked the clasp, flattened out waist and lined up the front to back.

If measure laying flat leaving the slight natural dip, the back would then measure ~42cm.

I guess my hips and big ass stretched them, when I was sagging them.

yeah measured them BiG style.

Raws stretch at least 1 size if you really wear them a lot also to parties etc.

Washed dont stretch as much.

I have to say that I use waistband stretchers tho to stretch my brand new pairs. Usually when buying jeans I am not able to button the clasp and the last fly button. The waistband stretcher will help to stretch the waist area without harming the buttons or clasp /which easily break on diors/.

On new jeans I need size 30 too. On stretched I can even do 27. My legs are slimmer than my hips

Regards

quick question...don't know if it's been previously covered...in the event that it has, i apologize.

I'm wondering if anyone has had luck tailoring the "used" clawmarks. I want to take them from 21cm down to about 15.5cm, or whatever the normal 19's measure at in size 27. I'm curious as to whether or not the fading will look awkward, or misaligned if they are tailored down.

Anyone had this experience?

Thanks!

@dm8m: They're "Once Upon Blue" jeans iirc. They're from FW08.
^ spot on.

dm8m: they are on lvr if you want to compare

thanks for the help.

one more question, i usually wear size 31-32 with other brands of jeans. this one is size 32". will this model also stretch 2-3 more inches at the waist?

i have large thighs, i tried the 31" but it wouldn't fit my thighs that's why i settled for the 32". i'm just afraid it might stretch out too much for me after some time.

thanks for the help.

one more question, i usually wear size 31-32 with other brands of jeans. this one is size 32". will this model also stretch 2-3 more inches at the waist?

i have large thighs, i tried the 31" but it wouldn't fit my thighs that's why i settled for the 32". i'm just afraid it might stretch out too much for me after some time.

I'm assuming you are wearing yours low and slouchy like the way Diors were intended? Then the waist measurement is rather irrelevant- but to answer your question if they fit perfect they will stretch a little more, probably no more than an inch if you wear a belt.