Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I've found the stacking flares on the 21cms aren't as bad once you wear them in a bit. The inseams just need to shrink after a wash and settle down. I think the 21cms look great, and don't look awkward in the shots you provided.

thanks, gave them a wash and they fit a lot nicer now, actually

Ignore the stupid shoes and shirt, just threw some slipons on so they'd stack properly

2r5g5rr.jpg

again, for comparison, I know I was looking for shots like this when shopping for 21cms, 19cms in same size, same position. Honestly, last time I wore these they had quite a bit of room in the thighs, so I'm sure there's plenty of stretch, but I don't want to mess the proportions up if I ever lose weight again, so I'll prolly stick them in my closet

erlv10.jpg

Can someone help me identify this wash?? i'm a total dior noob...

Broken twill denim.... (i just always assumed they are clawmarks, but had a closer look at clarwmarks today... they are definitely not clawmarks) +rep for anyone that helps!

16122009383.jpg

can anyone help me identify these? I was thinking they're UMC's but until I know for sure it will drive me crazy. MII, I believe they're 19 cm's, top has a button not a clasp, white paint speckles on bottom of legs, 98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Appreciate it!

3-5.jpg

2-7.jpg

1-11.jpg

also any idea what season they're from?

thanks again.

hey guys, i've had my diors for around a year, and fades are slow..maybe i just havent worn them hard enough. But just for a reference check, can anyone tell me what year my jeans are from? or model? im pretty sure they are raw mij indigos...got them from thegrapist. thanks guys!

tag says 8H3110530184 - 504 Pantalon jeans Bas 19 500 Bleu