Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Everone always says that 19s and 21s are only different from the knee down. This would seem to suggest otherwise. 21s look good in the top block, I'd just taper them a bit

Yeah, the 21 definitely has a wider thigh, even accounting for stretching. The 19s are literally pulling across my crotch now. Both are MIJ. I do like how the upper half fits on the 21s, good for a comfy jean, just with the insane stacking the bottom hem flares out way too much past the knee. I'd like to get them tapered, but need to get it done somewhere that won't mess it up like the last pair I had done

Yeah, the 21 definitely has a wider thigh, even accounting for stretching. The 19s are literally pulling across my crotch now. Both are MIJ. I do like how the upper half fits on the 21s, good for a comfy jean, just with the insane stacking the bottom hem flares out way too much past the knee. I'd like to get them tapered, but need to get it done somewhere that won't mess it up like the last pair I had done

I've found the stacking flares on the 21cms aren't as bad once you wear them in a bit. The inseams just need to shrink after a wash and settle down. I think the 21cms look great, and don't look awkward in the shots you provided.

Silver selvage don't fit quite as slim as regular raws. Actually, not even close in my personal experience. I actually just took mine to get professionally tailored after having them sit in my closet for a few months. Denim is better, rise is higher, hem is longer, and if you get them matched to black raws, they're basically the perfect jean!