Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I've been wearing my Silver Selvedge for a few weeks ever since I got them from Yoox...do these fuckers fade at all? Or just really slowly?

I think there is one vertical line where I keep my phone, but that's it.

Diors are just more difficult to fade in general comparatively to APC or similar. and those that do get gorgeous fades certainly don't occur in a few weeks. I've had my black raws for a year and half, and it's overall hue has lightened moreso than having distressed lines, but I was forced to wash at like the 1 month mark due to concert-going. Plus they're black raws.

Like ^ said, wear them harder!

Dior jeans will fade, and you don't have to do anything special or be overly active.

You just have to wear them consistently. I wear mine every day, all day (from when I wake up till I go to bed generally). As you can see from my previous posts, they are fading nicely. I sit in front of a computer in my office all day, so I'm not doing anything special for sure.

Dior jeans will fade, and you don't have to do anything special or be overly active.

You just have to wear them consistently. I wear mine every day, all day (from when I wake up till I go to bed generally). As you can see from my previous posts, they are fading nicely. I sit in front of a computer in my office all day, so I'm not doing anything special for sure.

Yes, though you've got regular MIJ indigos and I've got the Silver Selvedge, and I think the denim on mine is flimsier, not as nice in general, and less apt to fade in general. Am I right?

asher_roslynn;

Nice fit. Can you help me answer some questions?

Are they fully stretched out? What's the measurement of the waist lying flat? I'm planning to get a pair of clawmarks but I don't know what size to get as the w31 I bought last time stretched out too much for me. I'm looking for around waist flat 41cm.

One more question, do washed denim stretched out less than raw?

Any help would be appreciated.

Peace!

I have this pair of dior homme mii & they've been sitting in the closet for a few months now. they're my 1st pair of dh. i usually hem my jeans, can't decide before if i'd have it hemmed or not.

I'm not used to too much creases at the ankle, but after the long wait & browsing thru the posts here, i decided to wear them w/o hemming.

Here are the pics, can anyone tell what model this is? all i know is that they're mii & 21cm. bought the pair from the dior homme store in four seasons macau. thanks!

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

Edited by dm8m

Just wondering and checking with the Dior experts here.

How well would these model fade ? The seller stated they arent selvage, but they are raw denim from Japan right ?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=149843

"NWT Dior Homme 19 cm indigo stretch jeans in size 32. Made in Japan. The fabric is a stretch fabric that makes it softer and comfortable than other brand new Dior jeans I’ve handled."

asher_roslynn;

Nice fit. Can you help me answer some questions?

Are they fully stretched out? What's the measurement of the waist lying flat? I'm planning to get a pair of clawmarks but I don't know what size to get as the w31 I bought last time stretched out too much for me. I'm looking for around waist flat 41cm.

One more question, do washed denim stretched out less than raw?

Any help would be appreciated.

Peace!

As far as my lifestyle goes, I'd say it's stretched fully. I don't ride bikes/skate in them or anything, just walking/sitting. Though I got a new stocking job so I do a lot of squatting and lifting, so the thighs are definitely still stretching out otherwise. Nothing extreme though. Generally washed Dior denim doesn't really stretch so go a size up; though I've no first hand experience with washed Diors so I couldn't tell you. and the waist is about 32.5" flat I suppose. I don't sag an extreme amount.

asher what size are your feet...... fit is good you have measurements on the jeans?

I wear about 9 or 9.5, the wide angle lens I used probably distorted it a bit. Don't have a way to measure right now but the waist is about 32.5" as mentioned above.

and thanks for the love guys.

I'm going to give dior another try. I bought raws last time and got the wrong size. Planning on getting a raw and clawmarks.

I would like to know what's the measurement on the waist lying flat when the denim is fully stretched out. Specifically indigo mij raw and clawmarks in w29 and w30. Anyone can help?

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

this will not fade a lot in my op ) polyurethane mixed with cotton keep the color very well ))))

Just wondering and checking with the Dior experts here.

How well would these model fade ? The seller stated they arent selvage, but they are raw denim from Japan right ?

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=149843

"NWT Dior Homme 19 cm indigo stretch jeans in size 32. Made in Japan. The fabric is a stretch fabric that makes it softer and comfortable than other brand new Dior jeans I’ve handled."