Dior Homme Denim

midnight

here's an update on my 19cm diors.

actually i just discovered my first crotch blowout...

2 years, about 16months daily wear, 0 washes, 0 soaks

aIMG_3193.jpgeven the dior tag faded

i noticed this fading of the tag on my dior's already at 2 months. so i promptly removed the leather tag from the inside. im surprised nobody else did this since the square fade on the back looks weird.

btw billDE sweet sweet fades man. this is something that i'm aiming for. when's ur plans for a wash? +rep.

MiI washed will stretch, but usually not too much, it all depends on how tight they fit to start with and how "soft" the denim is.

And yes, 19cms should be worn with some space in the thigh, they are not skinnies, they're meant to be worn sagged and boxy in the top area.

um... i've seen nightfalls in person and they are pretty damn nice... it's 17.5 cm though. cutting is almost identical to jake. the jeans is jet black waxed but sharp notation it looks more greyish (but still very black), (they also have a japanese version of 07 sharp notation, jet black and the wax is very unique). so yeah... i would say nightfalls , plus it get shinier with more wear kinda like nudie TF black coat and i saw someone who wear them out so hard that it rips and form the rip like strip destroyed (since the jeans has some white thread in it, hard to explain it right but some of you might get the idea). but yeah depend of what you're looking for actually, since they are totally different thing.