Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I personally think you wear them too high. I will never wear them that high. but from thigh and below, nice fit.

Guest TOM2222
I personally think you wear them too high. I will never wear them that high. but from thigh and below, nice fit.

thank you for comment but i dont wear them too high cause its impossible to wear them too high:))))) i think its casue the angle of the pic.

Guest TOM2222
true. the seller "boombayeh" (on ebay) has them for 350 which seems like a great price and from what i have observed all of his items are legit.

yeah he is legit and i got the jeans from him.

what would you get...nightfalls or sharp notations?

They're totally different jeans, and the answer depends on your body type, what other jeans you have, and how intend to wear them.

Nightfall is really skinny and tight at the hem. If you can pull off that cut, then to me they are more of an everyday pair. Like Vee said, they are very nice in person.

Sharp notation is cool, but for me too shiny to wear often.

I'm not sure how "not being advertised as Dior's" doesn't make them fake diors? Faking the scar on the back pockets pretty much makes them fake dior in my book.

I don't see any on ebay right now that are being advertised as Dior, however, I was actually duped into purchasing some in the past before I knew any better---so they do exist.

Okay, well then i misinterpreted what we were calling fake diors as I was just following, "Sometimes hard to spot" and those are anything but hard to spot. Also, from what I see, they have their own tags. I could be wrong but it looks like it. I definitley wouldn't call those fake diors, just poor brand imitation. Just my opinion though.

I'm not sure how "not being advertised as Dior's" doesn't make them fake diors? Faking the scar on the back pockets pretty much makes them fake dior in my book.

I don't see any on ebay right now that are being advertised as Dior, however, I was actually duped into purchasing some in the past before I knew any better---so they do exist.

Guest TOM2222
does anyone know if they sell super slender in UK? i'm going there in december and would like to try a pair myself before i decide to buy it (online, or somewhere cheap)

HARRODS - LONDON

HARRODS KNIGHTSBRIDGE

SW1X 7XL LONDON

TEL: 2077301234

FAX: 2078938730

SELFRIDGES - LONDON

400 OXFORD STREET

W1A 1AB LONDON

TEL: 2073183077

FAX: 2073182450