Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hope it works out well for you man, and don't forget to post some fit pics if you decide to get them.

Thanks mate, i am going to get my Dark Clouds 19cm definitely. And i will definitely post fit pics from 4 angles when i got them, hopefully by this week. Hehe.

If you go for the dior washed ones, they wont stretch as much as the raw ones. The washed ones usually do not stretch that much, 1 inch max. So if it looks good on yo, just go for it. And of course, fit pics for us if you decided to buy one:D

Arighty, noted :D I will post pictures :D

Btw, anyone knows when does Dior release its season collection? When is the next release? SS2010?

Does anyone familiar with orange overdye? i just got my hands on a pair of them and the hem is 18.5cm! (seller convinced me it was 19cm cut, oh and note its tagged size 29). So basically it doesnt go with the basic rule "the hem for tagged size 32 for 19cm cut and 21cm cut are 19cm and 21 respectively and subststract 0.5cm for every 1 size down."

Looking from the runway pics, they are abit baggy on the stacking. So am i right to assume this is 19cm cut?