Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Actually, I'm around a true 30 waist.

These were very tight when I first got them. The clasp actually broke a month or two ago, and I never got around to getting it fixed. I always wear a belt anyways.

Ok, yeah my comment may have been confusing, I meant you looked true to size as far as the actual waist measurement of a 27 Dior(re: 29 actual waist). I'm ~35" waist and I'm looking for a pair of 31 Black MIJ 19s...Bring on the stacking!

I'm ~35" waist and I'm looking for a pair of 31 Black MIJ 19s...Bring on the stacking!

yeah i'm with the others. if you're true size 35, i wouldn't size down 4. if you're adamant on going down that far i suggest you try on a pair of 31's first. i wouldnt be surprised u damage the denim before you end up stretching it.

most people have a hard enough time going 3 sizes down.

yeah i'm with the others. if you're true size 35, i wouldn't size down 4. if you're adamant on going down that far i suggest you try on a pair of 31's first. i wouldnt be surprised u damage the denim before you end up stretching it.

Also, unless you're very tall, I'd probably reconsider going down the 19cm path

You might want to size up imo........

Very nice fit on this page btw..

Yeh sizing down 4 for someone that big sounds like a trainwreck

Also, unless you're very tall, I'd probably reconsider going down the 19cm path

I'm 6'3" and ~190lbs. I have a pair of size 31 APC New Cures and I could do up the top button on the first day. I had them for six months and I had no crotch blowouts or anything, so I just figured that since Diors are just a repro of APC pretty much, I'd go the same size. Plus the reason I got rid of the APC is they are only 35" inseam and I like stacks! I may look at 32 as well though...Thanks for your help guys, my search for some Black MIJ 19cms continues...

Actually DAVE 3000, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

If you read the first post in this thread you'd know that Dior 21 is based off the APC NS and Dior 19 is based off the NC.

As stated before by 034936:

The only problem with that statement is that the 19cm is based of the original Cure, which doesn't fit like the New Cure...... Higher rise, lot less skinny and no flare at hem.

Guest dave 3000
Actually I said that Diors (namely 21/19) are a repro of APC pretty much. The "pretty much" implies that they are alike, not necessarily exactly the same...

correction,you are a fuckin idiot

i own both pairs.One fits great,while the other one fits like complete shit, much like the fits i see in this thread

if you want hip flare ,buy the apc's

The only problem with that statement is that the 19cm is based of the original Cure, which doesn't fit like the New Cure...... Higher rise, lot less skinny and no flare at hem.

OK, I read that somewhere but then again:

What’s special about Dior Homme denim?/What cuts are available from Dior Homme?

The main attraction of Dior Homme denim is the cut. The three main cuts available from Dior Homme are: the 21cm cut, the 17.5cm cut, and the popular 19cm cut. Each refers to the hem measurements. Hedi based these cuts off of two A.P.C. cuts. The 21cm is similar to the New Standard, and the 19cm is similar to the New Cure.

I guess I should have explained myself better with a 1400 word essay about exactly what I meant but instead the last 25 posts (exaggeration but ready for a grilling!) are rectifying that...

Guest dave 3000
OK, I read that somewhere but then again:

I guess I should have explained myself better with a 1400 word essay about exactly what I meant but instead the last 25 posts (exaggeration but ready for a grilling!) are rectifying that...

i accept your apology,ok

correction,you are a fuckin idiot

... fits like complete shit, much like the fits i see in this thread

Ok well this thread aint about me but let me guess this about you: You are probably an Australian who never finished school looking at your recent posts and you are still angry at the world because your dad had a wet dream and your mom rolled into it...

Best of all I'm Australian and I can hate on you! Go find another forum to post useless shit in, you're not helping anyone...

Guest dave 3000
Ok well this thread aint about me but let me guess this about you: You are probably an Australian who never finished school looking at your recent posts and you are still angry at the world because your dad had a wet dream and your mom rolled into it...

Best of all I'm Australian and I can hate on you! Go find another forum to post useless shit in, you're not helping anyone...

whats a fattie like you doing in a dior thread,eh?