Dior Homme Denim

midnight

just got the 09 umc, noticed that the reference number is sewn on a little tag inside the right pocket. my first pair, so i wouldn't know if this is new for this season???

lol I didn't even notice that with mine

Are there different versions of Jake jeans? Like UMC are different from each year?
No, they were only made once.

As far as the ref tag being moved, that must be new.

I think the Jakes were re-released in 08 but they had ugly patches on them, these ones:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m61751326

[quote name=Raw Selvedge;1771713

I think the Jakes were re-released in 08 but they had ugly patches on them' date=' these ones:

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m61751326

yup you are right but those are only for Japanese market

Are these the regular MIJ raws? They look like it but the pic makes the stiching look yellow.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/17359

Link dead

So i was looking at the sale section at saks a few weeks ago, not expecting to find anything good. I ended up finding a pair of Indigo Mii raws, in my size and they only cost me $65. I guess they were an online return and they only had that pair. I was super excited.

So i was looking at the sale section at saks a few weeks ago, not expecting to find anything good. I ended up finding a pair of Indigo Mii raws, in my size and they only cost me $65. I guess they were an online return and they only had that pair. I was super excited.

amazing deal! i too, have found about ONE good thing there.

I know! i never really see anything good, but i was bored as hell, so i decided to just look through, there were a lot of chip and pepper and other shit, then i found the diors for 65 and in my size! Probably the best deal i've ever come across.

I always thought those were straight up MII raws.. haha. The colour is more spot-on in that pic although the fit is nothing like the runway, the denim looks papery or something

You can't deny that the second pic I posted looks extremely bright.

Anyways, I'm trading a 28 mij black raw for a 29, so somebody can drop me a line. =)

hey guy !! is this ORANGE OVERDYE jeans? i dont know ref number just have pics of seller !! let me know! is this it ?!?!?!

also he said (he is aquaintance) he will sell these jeans at just 230$ include shipping cost, paypal fee, anything! is this good deal???

size 31, and he altered this to 115cm is this GOOD DEAL? or not?

bd79pd1460157867ed1.jpg

bd79pd1460157867ed2.jpg

bd79pd1460157867ed3.jpg

bd79pd1460157867ed6.jpg

bd79pd1460157867ed5.jpg

Those are orange overdyes. That price is really good. I don't know for sure if they have been tapered like he said but they dont look too bad.

So long as you're ok with the hemming that is a really good deal for those.

115 cm is longer than usual (thats 45 inches - inseam is usuall 36-38 inches). Might want to check that measurement again.