Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Alright, so I' think im going to throw my 4 month-old diors in for their first wash.

I see some slight fades, but by no means are they highly-contrasted. In the sunlight, the fades are more apparent.

I don't have any woolite detergent or special soaps, so I'm sticking to regular detergent. I'm planning on using a very tiny amount of detergent with a warm wash, not inside-out.

Am I good to go or am i doing this wrong?

i second jjkchung's inquiry.. interested in getting my lady friend a pair..

also, does anyone have any fit pics of raw BLACK 19cm MIJs...

would make life a lot easier, as opposed to sifting through the hundreds of "what size should i get?" and "i have a pair of __ in the marketplace" posts..

Lots of people here have black raws. I'm sure someone will post a pic. I know Elysium has a few fit pics up.

As far as for women, check recent purchases, there is a girl who bought a pair of black raws and posted a fit pic. Also Sarah from the NYC boutique wears 17.5s a lot and they look really good on her.

I don't mean to offend or attack you, but how could you charge over $200 for your diors that have been worn and hemmed that much?

I was kinda thinking the same thing, although RyanF is a good man and new Dior's are running near $400; enough to take down any college student.

If it sells, it sells.

In the grand scheme of things, I want Hedi back. Quick ramble.