Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Here's a possibly tough question: were the SEXI04s exact replicas of the DH19cm? Was the sizing the same?

The reason I ask is that I own 21cm Diors in 30 and they fit great after stretching, even a little relaxed in the waist. I have sz 30 SEXI04's and they're horribly tight at the waist. I just got a sz 30 in 19cms b/c they were cheap, and I'm hoping that the difference is the stretching quality of the denim.

Can anyone who has owned both help me out?

Here's a possibly tough question: were the SEXI04s exact replicas of the DH19cm? Was the sizing the same?

The reason I ask is that I own 21cm Diors in 30 and they fit great after stretching, even a little relaxed in the waist. I have sz 30 SEXI04's and they're horribly tight at the waist. I just got a sz 30 in 19cms b/c they were cheap, and I'm hoping that the difference is the stretching quality of the denim.

Can anyone who has owned both help me out?

I'm pretty sure all these 19cm cuts are "inspired" 19cm cuts.

So they aren't going to be identical if that is your question.

I think...

I'm pretty sure all these 19cm cuts are "inspired" 19cm cuts.

So they aren't going to be identical if that is your question.

I think...

Yeah, those new RJBs are "19cm cut" but the measurements don't match up and the RJBs seem to taper more from the knee down than dior 19cms

Just got a pair of 19cm mij indigo raws, was wondering did anyone else have loose threads behind their belt loops? Behind several of the belt loops (the inside portion where your belt actually touches) where the loop is stitched onto the jeans on the pair i got have some loose cotton threads, and was just wondering if this was normal or if i got a lemon?

Just got a pair of 19cm mij indigo raws, was wondering did anyone else have loose threads behind their belt loops? Behind several of the belt loops (the inside portion where your belt actually touches) where the loop is stitched onto the jeans on the pair i got have some loose cotton threads, and was just wondering if this was normal or if i got a lemon?

thats normal

they pull right out/fall off

I got a pair of 28 waist MIJ Black Raw 19cm. They're FAR to tight in the thigh (bruising my hips) and even after a week of wear they don't feel like they've loosened any. Should I persevere or swap for MII 29/30's?

Would I lose the creases on my honeycombs, stacking, and whiskers if I put my jeans into a wash?

I bought these in December and they probably have 3-4 months of wear into them, but there's no noticeable fading, especially in the honeycombs. In sunlight, you can see some fades in the whiskers and kneecap region, but other than that, these are taking FOREVER to fade.

Should I just wait it out as long as possible until I wash?

Wow.

One whole year without a wash? damn. I guess my nerves are getting the best of me and I just want awesome jeans asap.

My jeans don't smell at all; there are no major stains, so i really have no good reason to wash them, other than the curiosity I have over how they would turn out after washing them.

I guess I'll hold out too. fuck!

washing won't give you sick fades if you don't already have sick fades

it will quite literally fade your jeans in the sense that they will noticeably lighten colour all over, especially if its your first wash

but i assume that what you want are contrasts fades, creases and rubbed areas

once you already have visible fading on your thighs, ass, assorted creases, then washing will increase the contrast of those, but until you actually have visible fades a wash won't do what you want.