Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Browns has the worst customer service imaginable.

I guess I will tell my story again:

They had the Balenciaga hi tops on sale in my size for under $200. Of course I ordered, three weeks later I get a message saying they were out of stock, and it took multiple emails after that to get my money back. They have no online inventory system and the worst customer service imaginable.

As far as customs fees, here is my story:

Literally 2 days before LVR started doing free shipping, I ordered a pair of silver selvage. 30 euro shipping that htey wouldnt refund (fair enough I guess). What really made me mad, and I know this isn't LVRs fault, but the customs charge was $92. This was over 30% the cost of the jeans. Just a warning to be careful on this stuff. (The next time I ordered from there I never got charged though)

Those jeans in the ebay auction are NOT UMC's, they really should not be listed that way.

Its not about getting scammed - its about shopping.

Its easy for me to look at stuff online - but the DH retailers dont always have a good online presence (if any).

Its better for me to search online - and buy stuff i want. It's mostly the convenience factor for me. Cost isnt a huge issue - its just that when there are hidden charges - its annoying.

I would like to find out about how people go about washing their jeans.

I am going on 4 months of 5x/ week wear and have finally spilled enough crap on them to require a washing.

What is the recommended method of washing/drying for the traditional blue MIJ raws? I am also interested in how to wash/dry the silver selvedge.

I know that drying is just about as abusive as you can be to denim - is there any upside to throwing them in a dryer? What about line drying in the sun?

And what should I expect after - for them to shrink back to normal size?

Is this something that could eventually be added to the FAQ as a best practice for different types of demin - wax, overdyes, silver, etc...?

Do people hot soak, cold soak, put in the freezer (to kill odors), dry clean?

I would like to find out about how people go about washing their jeans.

I am going on 4 months of 5x/ week wear and have finally spilled enough crap on them to require a washing.

What is the recommended method of washing/drying for the traditional blue MIJ raws? I am also interested in how to wash/dry the silver selvedge.

I know that drying is just about as abusive as you can be to denim - is there any upside to throwing them in a dryer? What about line drying in the sun?

And what should I expect after - for them to shrink back to normal size?

Is this something that could eventually be added to the FAQ as a best practice for different types of demin - wax, overdyes, silver, etc...?

Do people hot soak, cold soak, put in the freezer (to kill odors), dry clean?

Well, I've seen some pretty awesome fades with normal machine washing + drying, just soaks, hang drying, or any combination of the above; with that said, I've also seen some not-so-great fades. Either way, if they dirty as crap, just wash the darn things. I did an inside out machine wash, cold with Woolite and hung dry with my black raws - and I like it.

Just my .02 cents.

Either that or he slouches them under his ass.

I'm gonna go with a combo of both. His stack fades are huge.

I did an inside out machine wash, cold with Woolite and hung dry with my black raws - and I like it.

You have any pics of them post (and maybe pre) wash?

For the last time customs fees are a country by country (maybe state even in the US) thing. Sometimes you get lucky but sometimes you get owned. Anything you buy from overseas not marked as a gift might get you charges.

SIze up 1, or 2 if you have thick thighs from your MIJ raw size for Mists.