Dior Homme Denim

midnight

just curious if there might be any interest in my size 30 diors...i am in no rush to sell these, however i lost about 20 pounds this semester and theyre quite big in the waist nowadays

specs:

size 30, hemmed to a 34, tapered and narrow to 6.5 inches at the leg opening

I was under the impression that all 17.5 are MII's,,,,guess not

Which model has similar fit to A77 joeys

17.5 are the closest to a77.

A lot of them are made in italy but some are in fact MIJ, my pair of superslenders is MIJ, and a few others are too.

There are a bunch of 17.5s available in the NY store, at least as of a few weeks ago.

Hey Guyz If I'm A 29 In Cheap Mondays And Apc New Cures What Size Am I In 19cm Mij +++++++ Will It Ruin My White Vans I Just Bought Yesterday?PLEASE HELP ME H0LLYW00D

Size down 6 or up 2, depends on whether MII or MIJ.

Also for black ones SIZING IS DIFFERENT, be aware. A lot of people don't know this.

Only 19cm will ruin the vans. 21cm have different dye so its all ok.

Also you might consider hemming.

okay so i was thinking getting them hemmed to like a 15 inch inseam, did i mention i'm a midget? i wear size 2 mens vans should i size up 7 since i want there to be ill stacks with my 15 inseam? it'd be a dropcrotch fit since my legs are 12 inches so it'd still have the 10 inch rise. these are gonna look so next level omg.

edit: (0)

okay so i was thinking getting them hemmed to like a 15 inch inseam, did i mention i'm a midget? i wear size 2 mens vans should i size up 7 since i want there to be ill stacks with my 15 inseam? it'd be a dropcrotch fit since my legs are 12 inches so it'd still have the 10 inch rise. these are gonna look so next level omg.

edit: (0)

SAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You WERE right? maybe.

So can you answer my question?

So I just received my 21cm MIJ from eluxury size 33(for some reason they were on sale for $130 for a couple days, but not anymore..). The rise seems unusually long, much longer than my 21cm orange overdyes (size 32).

I was gonna exchange them and size down 1 or 2. Is the rise gonna be shorter or did the 21 MIJ cut change under KVA?

Wait what.

When i quoted this i thought it was a joke.

PLEASE TELL ME I WAS RIGHT

Well i have searched and hopefully the owner of these pics don't mind me posting again.

I'm 5'6 and 145lbs, the pic is 5'9 145lbs, and he is wearing size 29. Looking at the pics, won't they be little too tight? He just got the jeans when he took those pics.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8114/backzoe.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7550/frontc.jpg

If MIJ is skinnier and more taper, shouldn't i be sizing up? Thanks for prompt reply.

I was just searching this thread, seems like you are an expert in this thread.

The differences are slight, and each is meant to be look different. The actual waist size is the same, its just which cut you like better.

Those jeans look super tight in the ass.

Well i have searched and hopefully the owner of these pics don't mind me posting again.

I'm 5'6 and 145lbs, the pic is 5'9 145lbs, and he is wearing size 29. Looking at the pics, won't they be little too tight? He just got the jeans when he took those pics.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8114/backzoe.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7550/frontc.jpg

if ur only 5'6 u might find the length on diors to be overwhelming..

im 5'11 nearly 6ft and its still SOO long on me.

those look too tight in the pics too..

the waist will stretch but thighs/bum/leg wont stretch as much.

go with a bigger cut, size down 1 or stay true size,

otherwise opt for different brand jeans like apc new standards etc

Hi, i think i will go with 29 or 30. Yah I own two pairs of dior myself, but they are not MIJ. I definitely will hem 10cm shorter.

Thank you for the suggestion.

if ur only 5'6 u might find the length on diors to be overwhelming..

im 5'11 nearly 6ft and its still SOO long on me.

those look too tight in the pics too..

the waist will stretch but thighs/bum/leg wont stretch as much.

go with a bigger cut, size down 1 or stay true size,

otherwise opt for different brand jeans like apc new standards etc

just a quick question. are the measurements for these MII accurate?

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/16970

if yes, are they the same as the Dior Homme 19cm Nostalgy Brut Jeans ITEM CODE 49I-06V137 at luisaviaroma?

if they're not the same, den what is the measurement for the hem on a pair of 19cm MII Indigo w27.

im planning on getting a pair but the hem for a 27 as shown on diabro is 18cm. pretty big for my liking. any one has experience? are they in reality smaller or the measurement holds truth.

thanks in advance

"Be warned, however, that the customs fee from ordering a single pair of jeans from LVR will be about 60 dollars. "

I wanted to add that i just recently purchased some DH from brownsonline - and i also got hit with an absurd customs fee ~$50.

And another gripe about ordering from Browns is that they shipped my order out in 2 installments - and charged me 2 time for shipping. So my $315 per pair purchase of DH's got hijacked with an extra s&h fee ~30, customs fees ~$50, and to add insult to injury - my Credit card company changed me for a foreign transaction ~$10. So the price jumped to about $400 per pair when all was said and done!

I have contacted Brown's 3 times to try and resolve the double shipping charge - but they simply wont respond. Id recommend NOT using them at all.

And 1 pair of the jeans I ordered were obviously worn a little and did not have the tags attached. I did keep them because they were great jeans after all - but looking back i might have just gone elsewhere and picked up some of the new nocturnal lights (my current favorite).

Anyhow, just a noob here reporting some of my experiences.

Just something to consider when purchasing from overseas - especially from Browns.