Dior Homme Denim

midnight

'under my car' size down 1.

those pics are from Spring 2005 and the jeans are positively orange overdyed. UMC's do not come out until 2 seasons later (SS'07). I have a pair of these and they seem to stretch a bit more than other washed jeans I've owned; UMC, Dust, and Clawmarks. I would say stay with the same size or size down one for a tighter fit. hope this helps.

Meant to mention, a few people suggested that I try 19CMs - I did try them on at the Dior store in NYC not too long ago and they just weren't for me. I'd need skinnier thighs I think. Actually, even in the same size the 19s felt noticeably smaller than the 21s for me, despite the fact that they're supposed to be pretty much the same from the thigh up.

Not sure if the suggestion to try 29" 19CM was in jest, but believe me you don't want to see what that would look like. :P

the mythical 17.5 cm "raw" that has been previously discussed

it exists...well sort of

its not exactly raw, just a very dark raw-looking wash...Ricardi on Newbury street in Boston carries them...got a chance to try em on during my trip up there...theyre whatever...denim is very thin and 5% stretch...ill stick with raws

Ryan I think you are referring to "bolt from the blue"

They come in 17.5 and 19

they are not raw, just really dark

you're actually right...i just checked his card that he gave me and he wrote "17.5-->bolt from the blue" on it as the style...i hadnt even given it a glance before, but yep, thats what they are

LOOK like raws, but raw they aint

if i recall right, theyre 4 and change a pair...but i wasnt too too crazy about the fit honestly

btw, that shop has one of the oddest selections of brands ive ever seen together in the same store...Dior, BBC, CDG Play, Diesel and a bunch of other random shit i cant think of off the top

btw, that shop has one of the oddest selections of brands ive ever seen together in the same store...Dior, BBC, CDG Play, Diesel and a bunch of other random shit i cant think of off the top

some stores gotta buy what will sell so they can also buy what they like, if you know what i mean

some stores gotta buy what will sell so they can also buy what they like, if you know what i mean

wordd

if anyone is interested in my size 30 diors, please pm me...im looking to sell...too big on me

thx