Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hey guys, i want to ask you one thing. how much i have to pay if i want to buy Orange overdye 32size jeans? not like new condition. just pre-owned condition. there are no damaged, but stretched-out and little (just little) fraying on back hems..what do you think?

They'll stretch back out, man. Come on.

Not everywhere, places like the calf they'll stay more shrunken since there's not a lot of outwards pressure there..

hey guys, i want to ask you one thing. how much i have to pay if i want to buy Orange overdye 32size jeans? not like new condition. just pre-owned condition. there are no damaged, but stretched-out and little (just little) fraying on back hems..what do you think?

They could sell for ANYTHING depending on condition, see pictures and judge for yourself what you want to pay. I'd say 250-350 would be the norm for reasonable condition.

Not everywhere, places like the calf they'll stay more shrunken since there's not a lot of outwards pressure there..

They're sanforized man, they're not gonna shrink any smaller than when you bought them and will eventually stretch out to the same as they were before soak. If you're using the argument of there not being a lot of outwards pressure in certain places, then those areas would never have stretched in the first place and therefore couldn't have shrunken.

Guest Ark Sakura

I'm just thinking about selling a pair of MIJ 19cm raws, size 31, hardly worn (3 times), hemmed to 35". What are they worth in the marketplace or on ebay?

Here's some pics of my black 19cms. They're 5 months old, about 4 months of constant wear, no wash. Unfortunately, I don't have a great camera so these pics don't really show the wear. They're starting to get whiskering, and the honeycombs are beginning to fade. I've also repaired a hole in the crotch. I think it'll be at least another 6 months of solid wear before they really start to look cool.

100_1155.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1170.jpg

I know the waist will stretch out to be more comfortable, but the thighs feel pretty tight, and I don't know how much they'll stretch.

the thighs will stretch too.. generally, the tighter the fit to start with, the more they'll stretch. i think if you go any bigger in size, it'll defeat the purpose of having that cut.

if you check out the 19cm world tour, you'll notice that the jeans have stretched quite a bit all over. i say just endure for the first few weeks and it'll be fine.