Dior Homme Denim

midnight

What!? That's 4 months? I think I almost reached 2 months and mines looked more used than yours Panda. Weird.. What do you do in them?

What!? That's 4 months? I think I almost reached 2 months and mines looked more used than yours Panda. Weird.. What do you do in them?

Uhmmm...I mostly walked around in them? I bike when my friend lends me his bike...but I don't have a car on campus so I walk everywhere.

Also, the black diors have a very strong sheen, and it's difficult to capture the look of the fading, so perhaps that's why.

But yeah, put up some pics man.

aside of samurai bk, i think most black denims are stubborn.

take your time and enjoy em pandadenim, they will fade eventually. :)

flat head 4001bk's are known to fade well too.

but yeah.. black diors are stubborn (e.g. dior world tour... of course.. no one REALLY knows how much action they've been getting as of late...)

Well these did get wear everyday for their first 4 months. But then the DB contest started and I'm wearing those for now. But occasionally I do wear the Diors, and they'll get wear more over summer(the Diors breathe better than most jeans).

But after the contest they'll be back on track to Fadetopia.

/lol

Yeah I will try to get some pictures tonight. I get what you mean about the sheen of the jeans. It is very hard to capture.

Can I get some opinions on the fit?

I'm still on the fence on whether to keep them or not....

i can appreciate the fact that people wear there jeans in different ways. that is definitely not the "conventional" way of wearing diors.

not sure if that's the look you were going for, but imo, i'd say size down.

the general rule for 21cm is size down 2 from your waist size.

wearing silvercoated diors is not acceptable in high school and i would not like to ruin it when im in college. not for sure know if i wanna do this since i love this pair to death, but is anyone up for a trade? they're MII 21cm size 27. looking for MIJ indigo raw +cash, clawmarks, orange overdye, and undermycar or whatever it's called. let me know!

pics right here --> http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1601697&postcount=1004

my jeans have arrived from france today.

19cm mij black size 27

paid 215euro at the Dior store.

measurements (BiG):

waist: 29"

front rise: 9.25"

back rise: 13"

thigh: 10"

knees: 7.25"

leg opening: 6.5"

inseam: 37"

can't do up top button and the clasp yet.

3537260068_9b35e190af.jpg?v=0

3536445947_f257815159.jpg?v=0

3537261128_b9996f5263.jpg?v=0

3536447129_203a3141e8.jpg?v=0

Guest Ark Sakura

They stretch a lot. I think sizing down 2 from tag size IS true to size, factoring in stretch that will happen with a week of wear..

Also, to get that fit, you have to start with chicken bone thighs.