Dior Homme Denim

midnight

sorry about the pics but just got them what do you think? yay or nay

these are grays 07aw size 28

i am 6 foot and weigh 63kg i wear a 28 in sams and a 30 in skull (could have gone one more down)

The jeans fit you perfectly. However, the boxers shorts give you a sloppy appearance.

heya guys. im bought a new raw mij 19cm. and i can only button the 2 top button and clasp the hook or whatever its called. will i be able to stretch it out?

Possibly. If not, just rock them semi-unbuttoned- that's what I do ha. Life's too short to worry if jeans will stretch.

Destroy them.

^^ whoa, thats different. its usually the bottom two that ppl can button but nothing else. if you got the top two AND the clasp, you should be fine.

got a pair of silver selvage sz. 29 raws from the BH store a week ago.

only worn once. and yes you guys are right it is a weft/raw/selvage denim but the store associates told me this will last longer than the regular non selvage ones.

asking for $325 got it for $405. only had em for a week so far. email me if your are interested i'm in the irvine/l.a area. willing to ship if it isn't too far away.

oh btw still got the tags and bag

my email is [email protected]