Dior Homme Denim

midnight

hey guys im thinkin about buying a new black pair of raws,i have a pair of 710 cut size 29 from samurai that fit perfectly, but im not sure what im looking for when it comes to Dior, any suggestions?

might wanna check these out think youd fit a 29 well though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6HH-Dior-Homme-Hedi-Slimane-Raw-Black-Jeans-Sz-31_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a1205Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2c4f7c9d68QQitemZ190312127848QQptZUSQ5fCSAQ5fMCQ5fJeansQQsalenotsupported

What lot?

If it's 10 you probably want to get the same size.

If it's 11 probably one size down.

Are your thighs fat? And what is the leg opening on the 710s. Diors have pretty small leg openings.

I wear a lot 10, but daym my thighs are skinny, so what do you think?

i have a 28 in s5000bk and 28 in s0500xx 28 and i have 28 in dior grays 19cm go figure i think a 31 in 19cm will be to big check back a couple of pages for pics

fit pics of the nocturnal nights ASAP!

I've been obsessing over them for quite a while, but they are just too far out of my price range at LVR.

where did you get them?

I got them from blujean** on ebay. I was gonna get them from LVR but blujean** could get them faster.

Is there any rule on stretching of washed jeans? Looking on buying a pair of new luster jeans washed. I'm normally a 31 and the seller says the 32 fits like a 31 and that there wouldn't be any more stretching or almost none. Has anyone got experience on luster wax jeans?

I am debating the purchase of a pair of MII black raws, size 26.

The measurements seem to check out, and aren't very much smaller than my MII indigo raws in 28.

I wear a 26 or 27 in Diesel. That's pretty much all I know. And I really like the way my MII 28W fits, although some might say it's a tad loose in the thighs.

Am I crazy to think I can do the 26?

See, that's what I don't get, and that's what's holding me back from just buying them. But a friend on another forum told me that he has had DH in multiple sizes and that the differences between sizes is not altogether huge.

Stated measurements for the black raws (26 mii):

Waist: 15.3"

Leg: 7.1"

Inseam: 40"

Thigh: 10.2"

Measurements I took for my indigo raws (28 mii)

Waist: 15.5"

leg opening: 7"

inseam: 36.5"

Thigh: 10.3"

I am worried they'd be too tight. For reference, here are measurements of a pair of jeans I consider to be too tight on me - my Diesel Safado 8aa in 27W.

Waist Aligned: 15"

Leg Opening: 7.5"

Thigh: 10"

Inseam: 31"

What say you all? Buy with confidence, or don't risk it? The dude is in another country and I doubt he will accept returns.

quedateluna / RSR > +1, even the differences between 27 and 28 are quite important. As a general rule, if you are 27 in Diesel, you shouldnt take smaller than 27 in DH. Maybe those MII are insanely stretched out, and I dont think this is a good thing ...

bdi > My 08 black waxed streched a bit less than my other DH washed jeans (but just a bit)