International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was planning on buying two orders of animal fries from in-n-out but i a) was too lazy to buy them and B) didn't think that would end up too well in the post. so i ended up finding a bunch of random, cool things in my house. hope he (i think?) likes dat.

and question, is cool if we write note telling who we are or is supposed to be secret forever?

hah. no to "is it cool..." or no to "secret forever..."? eh?

whatever. the mystery of receiving shit in the mail from someone you don't really know., some will never know. we, however, will.

Eh. Just because you are sending a crappy gift doesn't mean you're off the hook. :P

It's more fun if you put your username.

can't send my package out till like wednesday, SORRY ________, but you'll get in in a while.

but i think you won't be disappointed. some sundries in there, a couple of things that are worth way more than they seem... i only bought two things for my gift, but the box has like 9 things in there (a lot of stuff i already owned)... easily over $25 of shit in there :D

Sorry in advance about mine, shit was sent on first class international. :( :( Someone's not gonna get theirs for 2 weeks.

Shipping is a biatch.

Here's a preview of something I sent.

dsc39542md8.jpg