Superawkward

scoki

Did you think they were customers, so you sat at the bar with em and waited to order a drink?

I hate it when bars or restaurants have the door opened all the way, lights on and are just tidying up the place, a handful of minutes before it's actually opened. It really makes em look opened! You can pull the whole, well the opening and closing times are posted outside, but they're usually on the door, and obscured when the door is open!

Did you think they were customers, so you sat at the bar with em and waited to order a drink?

I hate it when bars or restaurants have the door opened all the way, lights on and are just tidying up the place, a handful of minutes before it's actually opened. It really makes em look opened! You can pull the whole, well the opening and closing times are posted outside, but they're usually on the door, and obscured when the door is open!

i was stopping by to say hello to a friend who manages the places, so i sort of stood there because i saw him coming over. said quick hello/gbye, then walked out feeling awkward

Well, I don't start jerking off the second I turn it on!

I second that. You gotta wait for that good part to start. If you get going to early you could have missed something exciting. I like to do a quick scan of the entire vid first. That way there's no disappointment during clean up.

On another note:

Trying to convince the only other person in a room that they are in fact the one who just farted.

So... I have someone who apparently disagrees with my how-to videos.

While I get where he's coming from, I just can't take it seriously. IT'S JUST HAIR!

Here's his initial message to me.

Your gumbys remark will be your demise, You might know but lots of the ladys like like their Kips big boy hiar style, Dumb Ass, (soft pompt what you just called These kids we have on YouTube showing how they do their pomps are great!!! They're not teaching, but rather, simply shoiwng how they do it! We do have one, however, showing the 'right' way and the 'wrong' attititude in 'doing it'. Him , should be ousted!

q2

Jim, review what I have told you, review the tubes/channels of Reberouser,.

I stand at a crossroads in wondering about this mans greatness as a pomp advisor/teacher/inspirorer. He is not insirationsal/teacher, but rather attacker/be-littler, does not understand other guys behest in trying to get their hair to do what they want because he 'thinks' his is so perferct.

I ask who are you gonna promote? Guys who have something to teach, that have had problems wtih their hair and getting it to do what they want or guys who think their hair is perfect and do now have any sympathy on guys who struggle with getting their hair perfect? i.e/ pompeous, arrogant guys who attack/betlittle guys struggling with their pomps?

There are a lot of guys out there Jim that can't do it naturally, but can do it with coaxing, and teaching (I have the emails and pictures to prove it)(they just needed someone to tell them what to say)

I can't take it seriously and now have no idea how to reply to his second message.

unenjoyable superawk

This girl i work with/like about her 21st guest list:

"coworker #1 and *hisgirlsname*

coworker #2 and *hisgirlsname*

my name and "...um plus one."

enjoyable superawk.

*model looking beezy at work wearing tights* "you think if i took up cycling i'd lose this" *points at arse-thigh join region*, "here feel it its kinda chubby".

felt dat.

I was at a show, a touring band asks me if I know where to get weed. I agree to help, but was pretty trashed so I couldn't drive to my friend's house to pick up, so my bandmate agrees to drive me over there. We're invited inside, smoke a blunt with my buddy and his girl, but my bandmate is super quiet the whole time. We leave a few minutes later, and once we're in the car, immediately my friend says: "I tried to date that girl like 3 years ago and she turned me down super hard. That sucked"

OH FUCK LOL. Something similar happened to me a few years ago. For some reason back in the day I started hitting girls up with facebook messages. There was this one chick who i left a pretty weird message she rejected me and everything and I went a party at a friends house recently. And that chick didnt recognize me and volunteered to be my beer pong partner. somehow we all start talking about facebook and some of the other guys were like member when we used to hit random chicks up on facebook face palm then this chick springs up like "omg some random ass dude hit me up on facebook a while back it was soo creepy omg. I didnt say shit but my brain was yelling IT WAS ME IM THE LURKR. Times like this make me happy to be black cause i was red ass fuck but the fudge was coolin like a snickers ice cream bar.

too funny.

OH FUCK LOL...i was red ass fuck but the fudge was coolin like a snickers ice cream bar.

I find my inability to speak any other language to be superawkward. I have been hanging out in Austria for a week and while most people in their early 20's have a good grasp of english, I wish I could communicate on a better level. It isn't awkward because I am offended, I just feel ignorant. Most people speak at least their native tongue and english, but it isn't uncommon for people to speak 3 or 4 languages. I can speak english and construct elementary sentences in french, hooray for me.

I was at work today and some girl walked by with some nice legs. She was wearing a long sweater that covered her shorts. As she walked by I turned my head to check her out...and my manager caught me looking. She yells out my name and I turn around to see what's up. Apparently I didn't respond til the 3rd callling of my name...and she says "was she wearing anything under that sweater?". I say "uhh...idk I hope so?" Awkward...

• 2 weeks later...

So, a friend and I are blazed as hell and about to get something to snack on at an AMPM and there's this black dude thats just sitting out in front of it. As we walk in I have one of those weird eye contact things with him so I say whats up and he returns the greeting. So i'm walking around the shop just looking at the snacks and stuff, then I turn around and see my friend reading a newspaper and occasionally looking out of the window to peer out and look at the guy. So I ask him what he's doing and he harshly tells me to just shut up and go pay for my stuff, so I'm guessing he's super paranoid about the guy. So I go pay for my stuff, have one of those awkward things where the person at the register can tell you're pretty stoned and have that conversation. My friend rushes to the register, buys the newspaper, and dips fast out of the place. As i'm walking to the car the guy outside asks, "Hey, do you know where I could get some chronic?" And my friend fucking freaks out and just dives into the car. I felt embarrassed because of that, so I go up to the guy and apologize, and give him the rest of the bud we had. Apparently he was visiting from Vancouver and was just looking to smoke. Would've smoked him out but we needed to get somewhere.

Lady walks into my job to make a return. Im helpin her out were chattin a bit and she goes

"so are you playing basketball in school?"

"no Im not actually (awkward lol)"

"But you're so tall. What are you doing in school?"

"Im an art major"

"Oh, well you should have been shorter. Youre kind of a waste arent you?"

".....................................................................................................have a good one"

"oh no no I did ...I just assumed because"

"have a good one"

from then on every customer in line at the time just stared at me until the last one left. lol