Superawkward

scoki

Took my dog out for a long walk with my wife. My dog was really thirsty from playing all afternoon, so we stop by Aesop on the way home because they have a bowl of water in front of their shop, he drinks like half the bowl. We didnt want to be rude and just use their dog bowl, so we decided to walk in, and look around.

A sa comes up to us and asks if we are looking for anything, I tell her my wife needs some body lotion, and as soon as she takes one down to show us, my dog starts puking(prob drank way too much water) all the treats, dog food he ate that day. So try to pull my dog out of there, but he resists me pulling him, and pukes round two on the shops door mat. The two other SA tried their best to maintain straight faces while we apologize, but I could tell they want to kill us. They bring out the bleach and buckets, start cleaning the floor and door mat. My wife feels like shit so buys the larger body lotion without checking price($95 ouch) because she felt so bad. Oh yeah it was probably like 30 minutes before closing time. Sorry for being a asshole retail customer.

Edited by DaBestSpoona

Checked out a car parked outside on my street (which has a few Bulgarian bars known for shady activities) for a few minutes because I have the same one and liked the wheels on it. Then I just waited around, catching glances at the car every now and then.

Suddenly I realized 2 Bulgarians where looking at me weirdly :/

Although I was waiting for someone I just walked towards... somewhere.... I hope those guys don't mug me or something next time.

Edited by freecat

I accidentally followed okonomi while my girlfriend's tumblr was still logged on instead of mine and he hit on her

meet me outside uniqlo motherfucker

HAHAAHA oh dear. I'm always anonymously hollering on Tumblr. Forgive me.

Edited by okonomi

^

beats walking into a packed mcdonalds with friend, both our faces drenched in blood. we went to clean ourselves up but they didn't have any paper towel so we grabbed a bunch of mcdonalds applications to wipe the blood off

we were really drunk tho so it wasn't awkward to us, but maybe to the employees

Did you guys get the job?

little furry Filipino man with giant glasses who gave off this really frenetic, horny, sweaty vibe - smiling with too much teeth showing, laughing hysterically like a crazy person over nothing, hands jammed in his pockets too tight as though holding onto sanity for dear life/furiously pushing down a nervous boner.

me 2.

While alone, I let a huge fart out in the elevator seconds before it reached the floor I wanted to go to.

Elevator doors pop open, my boss is there to take it.

I walk out, and just knew she was gonna smell something.

^the amount of insane shit that happens to you/within your life is staggering 

or maybe my life is just really boring.

i assume its a gender difference. women i've dated and friends--women, trans--all have stories like this. unfortunately the stories fequently go past awkward into stalking, assault, battery, and worse. i've seen this kind of weird shit happen in real time too.

EG this friend of a friend who seems to invite himself to all the parties in this one social circle i was a part of through my ex. rollerblades everywhere, wears a bandana. wire rim glasses. always had stubble; never a beard nor clean shaven. he once showed me his pocket knife apropos of nothing. i always saw him at parties asking to braid some womans hair he had met and known for 15-20 minutes, as in this must have been his pickup strategy. i can't imagine what else this guy must have tried for that to be the approach he settled on.

Firstly, why didn't you just tell the guy to politely fuck off? or were you just juicing with him to get free drinks? Secondly, a little naive of you to leave your phone with him, especially as you've classified him as a complete stranger. Thirdly, how do you get into a situation where some guy is grabbing your wrists and shouting at you? I'd have kicked the guy in the balls and run off if he had laid a finger on me. Then again if he was repeatedly banging his shit against my booty I'd be walking as fast as I can to get away from him.

You do put yourself in some pretty odd and dangerous situations... 

Walking past a homeless man to get to the subway the other day - he glares at me and spits in my direction.

Then he shouts, "Yeah, you feel that? Next time that's gonna be my cum on dat pussy!"

:unsure:

merry burger did this turn you on? seriously girl are all these real with you?