Superawkward

scoki

We're having a party at our place this weekend. I was going through facebook inviting everyone to the facebook event from the area. mindlessly invited my roommates ex girlfriend. his new girl from another school is visiting this weekend. fuuuuuuuu

just take her straight to the bedroom and away from him and his girl

We're having a party at our place this weekend. I was going through facebook inviting everyone to the facebook event from the area. mindlessly invited my roommates ex girlfriend. his new girl from another school is visiting this weekend. fuuuuuuuu

Threesome is in order.

This morning, a tiny middle-aged Latina woman on the 5 train looked at me with wide, shocked eyes, and proceeded to jab her pointer finger into her chest repeatedly. I thought she meant, "It's me! Don't you remember me??" so I shrugged and mumbled, "Omigod, crazy person, sorry," but when I later looked down I realized she was trying to tell me that my shirt buttons had popped open and I was basically nude.

Lesibian sex.

Edited by djrajio

This morning, a tiny middle-aged Latina woman on the 5 train looked at me with wide, shocked eyes, and proceeded to jab her pointer finger into her chest repeatedly. I thought she meant, "It's me! Don't you remember me??" so I shrugged and mumbled, "Omigod, crazy person, sorry," but when I later looked down I realized she was trying to tell me that my shirt buttons had popped open and I was basically nude.

You need your own separate thread.

re: champ champ

sorry but the only correct play in that situation is, as soon as you notice something is amiss, you run back out into the party and exclaim "WHO WANTS TO SEE THE TURD THAT *name* LEFT ON THE FLOOR? QUICK COME LOOK!"

Is this advice based on a previous experience, or is just common sense? haha. Live and learn

I never have sex on my couch.

Had to get the upholstery completely replaced after my crazy ex-gf slashed it with a knife (long story).

It's cream white.

Needless to say I wouldn't recommend ANA flight attendants.

The last three have been pretty annoying/major players.

only ballin ass dudes who fuck japanese flight attendants in horse stance on top of 17k couches can pull that one off though

nah you just have to be in the right social cirlce

j ust hit up the local bdsm bar if u want to have a mff threesome as like some kind of life achievement. pretty shallow imho but to each their own.

Just went to FedEx to ship a package. French lady in front of me is rambling about how she's opening a female-only restaurant up the road (and near my apartment).

I'm kinda buzzed, so I jokingly ask her if I can come because I feel like a woman inside. The store of like 10+ people goes silent and everyone looks at me. The French lady proceeds to tell me that I'm not too old to start a relationship with Jesus... And everyone in the store nods their heads in agreement.

I then sit in silence with most of those people for the next ten minutes until it's my turn in line.

God bless Texas.

Just went to FedEx to ship a package. French lady in front of me is rambling about how she's opening a female-only restaurant up the road (and near my apartment).

I'm kinda buzzed, so I jokingly ask her if I can come because I feel like a woman inside. The store of like 10+ people goes silent and everyone looks at me. The French lady proceeds to tell me that I'm not too old to start a relationship with Jesus... And everyone in the store nods their heads in agreement.

I then sit in silence with most of those people for the next ten minutes until it's my turn in line.

this is why i don't socialize

I would have to run a series of controlled experiments in secret. Even being found to be experimenting with relative toilet paper acoustics to turd consistency and volume would be super awkward. I don't think it's worth the risk.

Successful scientists take big risks.

I can picture it now:

Dr champ champ, submitted his thesis on toilet paper acoustics whist avoiding situations of superawkwardness