479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final specs will be told during the first week of December...

Just got confirmation on the complete order...

The final denim that's going to be used on the jean will be slightly different than the one that was seen on the sample...

Also, the fit has been improved...

I should have a final sample in two weeks or less.. and the entire run should be done by the first week of February, so we're about 8 weeks away from the contest starting.

I've said this before.. you don't want to miss out on this one, it's really a special jean... Cotton Duck sat in on the meeting with me in Tokyo last week and can attest to the fact that you'll be surprised once you see the finished product.

Looking forward to seeing the real deal! Let it be known when the final sample's in the shop and I'll be there to try them on again... and I'll bring my camera this time.

Hah. I'll be somewhere in Southeast Asia when these drop... might have to have mine shipped to meet up with me in Laos or Cambodia! (sketchy? perhaps...)

will different looking rep mean different stitch on the back?

No... I think it's nice to keep it the same as an homage to the "old" days of Superfuture.

Same here.

The credit crunch fucking over the £ hasn't helped at all. These would have been £135 back when I signed up, now it'll be an extra £40 or so :(

Fucking sterling.

nigga please - american's have been getting raped by the Euro/Pound for years now.
Yeah, but that's how it should be.

Plus nobody buys from the UK, people here buy from the US...a stronger pound is better than a strong dollar haha :)

It should have goon the other direction. How is the US economy going to heal if their export is dying? If US made car cost 30 000 euros two months ago now it costs 40 000 and even I know that they weren't selling enough even back then...

Obama if you read this please make our denim cheaper!

Yours,

moykky 8 yrs...

I dont want to sound like some rich who doesnt care,japanese denim is always exclusive here in germany,as we also have to pay some customfee.i just dont mind € 50,- more or not for a pair that is so unique.even though i got no chance to win this contest i am gonna get it anyway.i know iam addicted and i just cannot resist.bad habbit..

can we expect pics of the latest sample within a week or so?

Yup.. final sample should be here within the next couple days..

The new sample is at Self Edge...

I'll have measurements up tomorrow..

Maybe i'll stuff Sidney into them and he can take some glamour shots of himself to show you all how badass this shit is.