1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can still sign up i think
Of course..I'll post 1 week before the doors are being closed...
is it too late to add my name to the list? id love to finally participate in one of these contests (as ive missed the boat the past two years).

come on man read the posts

I like the what I see of the fit, but like others have said, I'm not sure completely sure about the pockets. However, unlike others, I have faith that Kiya, DB, and all the members of the board that have worked on this would not put out a shitty product

I still think there should be Levi's arcs, red tab, rainbow selvedge, a Mister Freedom logo, a pumpkin thousand post invisible silkscreen on the inside, westside pocket bags, and use Flat Head 3xxx denim but labeled Dry Bones.

Really. Change it and I promise everyone will instantly love it. Really.

I think that adding the SExSC back pocket star to that set just might make everyone branespload... or jiz.

]

Size 28...

Waist: 29.5

Inseam: 36

Front Rise: 9.1

Thigh: 10.5

Leg Opening: 8.6 (But will be 8.1" on the final version)

15.5oz rope dyed 100% pure indigo selvedge denim... hidden rivets... sufu rep bar stitch... military grade canvas lined rear pockets and front pocket bags... original straight leg fit...

Kiya - does that mean texas cotten was a mistake ?

Backrise for the 28 will be 10,5 - right ?

I'm a little concerned that with the tight thigh and the really short rise these will be really hard to pull off if your not super skinny....

Woah. I missed the back rise being 10.5" part. That's lowwwwwwwwwww. I think my jeans in 30/31 are around 14-15 back rise.

Sorry, that was a mistake.. i never posted it was 10.5"... i had mistakenly told Beatle it was 10.5" in an email earlier.

The back rise is 12" on the dot.

My normal waist size is a 29. If anyone has / had skulls5010xx in 29, i would recommend going with a 28 in the dry bones.

Thank you for making my life easier! I wear a 29 in Skulls and waist 29. Was debating 27 or 28. That settles it!

Now to decide to hem or not....I don't normally like stacking straight leg, but with the smaller leg opening it might not be that bad...

What is your height? I'm about 5"8

Okay- I've given this a lot of thought - and I've talked to Kiya about it before putting it up here...so it's all good.

I won't be officially involved in this project $ in the contest anymore.

I'm still looking very forward to the outcome - it should be very special. Kiya has done so many amazing things - that I'm pretty sure he'll do it this time as well.

My decision doesn't change anything for you - I've forwarded the list to Kiya - he'll be the one taking care of the ordering process - so please send your in / out pm's directly.

Okay- I've given this a lot of thought - and I've talked to Kiya about it before putting it up here...so it's all good.

I won't be officially involved in this project anymore.

I'm still looking very forward to the outcome - it should be very special. Kiya has done so many amazing things - that I'm pretty sure he'll do it this time as well.

My decision doesn't change anything for you - I've forwarded the list to Kiya - he'll be the one taking care of the ordering process - so please send your in / out pm's directly.

does 'äh, ... I am confused, but OK!' or 'was zur hölle?' sound more appropriate, beatle?!

no seriously, it is not just some random user dropping out of the contest. give us a heads up on your reasons!

Has a final price been decided for these yet?

We're aiming for $270 at the most... would have been $250 but we decided to go with a heavier and never before used denim, we thought the members here would see the value of another $20 going towards something like the denim make-up of the jean.

Is this project still scheduled to begin 01/01/09?

I'd say within the first two weeks of January.

I won't be officially involved in this project anymore.

Does this mean that if we are already on the list we have to PM Kiya to tell him we are still on?

Panda..

No, no need to PM me.. the most important thing for everybody involved in this now is to vote on your size in the other Dry Bones x Superfuture contest thread..

Can somebody find that thread? I'm unable to find it even with a search..