• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2644915041_94a4d76b8f.jpg

2644914495_e70af09220.jpg

love the patch mock-up, looks great. what's the actual color of the denim though? is it closer to the first image or second?

and i just noticed the tab... is that supposed to be a rep bar?! that's hilarious. i guess opting for a red bar is kinda out of the question since that would look like something familiar.

and one more question... is the rear rise as low as the back stitching suggests? looks like it could be really low. dunno about that.

the denim looks more like the first pic, DARK. its just the lighting for the last pic

the rise on the back is considerably low compared to the front on those red-d's

but the contest isnt using that cut, just a pic to display patch/tab :)

if that tab is supposed to show a rep-bar, would a speciel order red tab be possible then?

this post made me spit my milk out from my mouth!!! fuck it!

this contest sounds awesome however if a modern slim fit is chosen then im going to have to retract my ability to participate because in laymans terms....

my fat arse dun fit in no slim fitssss

boo.

Edmond, just because you make up half of the posts on any given superfuture thread does not mean that more than 10 people want these to be wide leg jeans. The fact that you're even thinking about this contest makes me less interested in it, but I take comfort in knowing that as soon as these jeans are actually constructed and shipped out, you will try them on once, completely lose interest, and stop posting on this and all related threads. If you're just going to complain about these jeans then go do that somewhere else. This isn't about you.

WOW those are looking very nice!

I'd love to join this contest, It would be my first (though certaintly not last!)

And if this is gonna happen around January-February that would work perfectly, I'll be studying abroad in Europe for my spring semester around that time, and I was gonna buy a new pair for that semester anyways

hope i can get in on this :) last time I was in Europe (Rome and Paris) I did TONS of walking, I'd love to see how a pair of these would turn out, can't wait to hear about this, Everything looks amazing so far!

Got that...I actually think it would be nice to leave some off the drops (wave) black...

Anyways - tab will be stitched on all the way...

I'm gonna start answering pm's right now....I'll try to get it done asap....please - do not respond once you receive your pm - my inbox would crash...