479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sent you a PM beatle! this sounds fun, and i'll be needing a new pair of jeans soon. i like the idea of trying dry bones as an alternative to the already-explored brands touted around here all the time.

fm47dg.jpg

the middle graphic is my favorite of all of the patch concepts, but (constructive criticism ahead) the lot/w/l text at the bottom is way harsh and doesn't fit with the rest of the image at all. the superfuture text could stand to be 3-4 pixels lower. the "X" is also a bit blaring. i personally liked the idea of the 2009 kanji replacing the X, or maybe something more simple like a tilde (~). and the more i look at it the more i love it; jimmyc's (down there vvvvvvvv) is flat out fucking awesome.

second example

patch_01.jpg

I like that...

If possible - I think it would be great to have it printed in a real dark - brownish kind of color - more like the Dry Bones patch ...

2645462270_ff3de66c46.jpg

Also - for specific reasons I would love to have the year - 2009 - being worked in ..I'm still hoping to get that stitched on the backpocket - really small ...

Also - for specific reasons I would love to have the year - 2009 - being worked in ..I'm still hoping to get that stitched on the backpocket - really small ...

Lot number on the patch maybe?

kiya said at some point in the thread that they'd probably run around $250 (if this ends up being dry bones.) but since this is simply an idea that was born 4 days ago take that with a grain of salt!

We should change the name of the thread to 2009 Superfuture Contest - Dry Bones.

1) We fix the typo.

2) We don't want to attract people who think its a FH contest, and only want FH and conversely discourage people who would be interested in a DB contest.

Patches look great, thanks for the artistic work J and J!

James' looks more like a Dry Bones patch, and if we showed them both of our ideas I would imagine they would select his. However, Jimmy's patch is bad ass and I prefer it!

no kanji please, and not too elaborate back pocket!

hmm...this thread has really developed into something int he past couple days...

cant say i'm too excited about joining with Dry Bones seeing as how im still not convinced that they will fade too greatly...and the fact that theyre sanforized is another issue...

ill see where this goes but at a high price tag and denim choice, im gonna have to back out on this one.

Edmond, you are fucking with both this thread and that other one? you got your regular/not slim contest already

yeah im fucking with this fucking contest so ive gotta stop fucking you eh>?