Ann Demeulemeester Mens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

^ I dont know, to me that guy looks like he accidentally put on his wifes gear? :confused:

I agree with you on many things in here but not this look. I didn't get the vibe that he borrowed his wife's clothes, but rather my impression was that he looked really stylish in a sort of light, airy, ethereal way and that the proportions were really nice... the jewlery was one of the last things I noticed, hehe :o

I think sometimes gender is a state of mind when it comes to clothing, or at the least is really subjective. The same way a woman can stylishly pull off men's clothing, I think a man can do the same with "feminine" things.

^absolutelky agree here inaya. The clothing looks like it floating around him. Beautiful. This was one of the most outstanding looks for me. I love the hats, though not original i am feeling this collection alot. It's in my top three with Juriussss and mmm and ahhh i really like so many.

thanks

Love the old-men collection.

Most of the young men fits are thumbs down to me. And while I am a fan on femmenine things looking good on men (moreso vise versa) the polkadots were an annoying print to see on that one that lowery pointed out. I would hate to see men everywhere start to wear polkadots so large and uniformly printed :(

Love the old-men collection.

Most of the young men fits are thumbs down to me. And while I am a fan on femmenine things looking good on men (moreso vise versa) the polkadots were an annoying print to see on that one that lowery pointed out. I would hate to see men everywhere start to wear polkadots so large and uniformly printed :(

Agree completely. It starts off pretty weak and boring with most of the younger models, but then gets great once the older guys come in. At least its semi-uniformly awesome.

dem25.jpg

Like I described this look to my friend, it's so badass, like he's some sort of professional hitman, who's so awesome he never gets any blood on him, and wears white to say fuck you to hiding in the dark. I mean, look at that stare!