supermeatheads

kunk75

damn Mixture, looking like a beast! i've been eating real bad during this week long trip home B|

i kinda wanna try pulling conventional again, but sumo feels so much more comfortable for me.

Yeah, same here dude. Burgers n fries all day haha

I'm pretty much done with my cutting cycle, now its time to bulk up again. My goal is to be at 175lbs.

Here's what my workouts looked like when i was cutting. Keep in mind I switch up my workouts a lot, this is just an example.

Supplements I was taking:

Jack3d & ON Whey & Casein

Mon/Wed/Fri (Chest/Back/Legs/Lower abs)

Chest:

Incline bench 3x12

Regular bench 3x12

Decline bench 3x12

Back:

Pull ups 50+ (different types)

Deadlifts 3x12

Legs:

Squats 3x12

Leg extensions 3x12

Calf-raises 5x15

Lower abs:

Leg raises 3x25

Weighted side bends 3x25

Tues/Th/Sat (Bi/Tri/Shoulders/Upper abs)

Bi-ceps:

Hammer curls: 3x12

Precher curls 3x12

Reverse curls 3x12

Tri-ceps:

Lying Barbell Extensions 3x12

Tri-cep push downs 3x12

Weighted dips 3x12

Shoulders:

Arnold Dumbbell press 3x12

Upright rows 3x12

Seated lateral raises 3x12

Upper abs:

- Weighted ab crunch machine 3x12

Cardio 3x a week

- HIIT

Yeah, same here dude. Burgers n fries all day haha

I'm pretty much done with my cutting cycle, now its time to bulk up again. My goal is to be at 175lbs.

Here's what my workouts looked like when i was cutting. Keep in mind I switch up my workouts a lot, this is just an example.

Supplements I was taking:

Jack3d & ON Whey & Casein

Mon/Wed/Fri (Chest/Back/Legs/Lower abs)

Chest:

Incline bench 3x12

Regular bench 3x12

Decline bench 3x12

Back:

Pull ups 50+ (different types)

Deadlifts 3x12

Legs:

Squats 3x12

Leg extensions 3x12

Calf-raises 5x15

Lower abs:

Leg raises 3x25

Weighted side bends 3x25

Tues/Th/Sat (Bi/Tri/Shoulders/Upper abs)

Bi-ceps:

Hammer curls: 3x12

Precher curls 3x12

Reserve curls 3x12

Tri-ceps:

Lying Barbell Extensions 3x12

Tri-cep push downs 3x12

Weighted dips 3x12

Shoulders:

Arnold Dumbbell press 3x12

Upright rows 3x12

Seated lateral raises 3x12

Upper abs:

- Weighted ab crunch machine 3x12

Cardio 3x a week

- HIIT

You did pullups before deads?

And you had an ab day?

How weak are you?

Oh and you had a bi and tri day? LOL really?

since my routine was shitty lol, any recommendations for a good bulk routine? 5x5? starting strength? 6 1 3?

531 or Bill Starr

Its not for everyone but works for me. And I did light weight since I was cutting, its whatevas.

You are wasting so much time in the gym. I never understood guys who go to the gym for 2hrs to train biceps.

I can be in and out in 45mins (not so much anymore since I need about 10-20mins for a good proper warmup/post stretch)

charlie,

any cutting routine/s you personally recommend (sans running)? i love lifting, though. but i'm trying to get anorexic for fashion sake.

5'7/8

155lbs

gorgeous buttocks/thunder thighs

the best routine would be whatever works for you best when you've maintaining/bulking/etc. it shouldn't change due to wanting to drop bodyfat. the only thing that might change is the rate at you gain/lose strength depending on your calorie deficit and how your body responds to it.

oh one more thing.. if you natural carry more weight around your ass/thighs, then that ain't going to change much even with weight loss. even when I was shredded in the low 170's, I my thighs and ass weren't much smaller than what they are now.

oh one more thing.. if you natural carry more weight around your ass/thighs, then that ain't going to change much even with weight loss. even when I was shredded in the low 170's, I my thighs and ass weren't much smaller than what they are now.

what chariy is trying to say is – he's got a badonkadonk. a bubble butt.

2ImZTwYwCug

I love how my body is slowly falling apart.

it seems like a lot of the lifters I know have been running into some road bump this week.. myself included.. taking 10 days off from lifting because of illness.

what about you? sick or injuries or both?

seasonal allergies turned into sinus infection has thrown a wrench into my workout momentum. had some really good work outs last week but havent been able to do anything so far this week.....

my doctor said this spring has been brutal on a lot of people...those who dont usually get allergies have been getting killed for some reason....mother nature hates us!!! or maybe we are all going to die on May 21st.......