supermeatheads

kunk75

i broke my warrior diet and ate a massive saturday lunch today.

DONT LOOK AT ME DONT LOOK AT ME!

you say it like it's a bad thing. it's good to break away and have a cheat meal every so often. especially on any diet aimed to burn fat.

in fact, I should do the same today.

you say it like it's a bad thing. it's good to break away and have a cheat meal every so often. especially on any diet aimed to burn fat.

in fact, I should do the same today.

yeh youre probably right. especially if theres good food on offer, breaking the diet with some shite food would feel worse.

completely different subject. how many people use heart rate monitors? worth it?

it's not hard to hit exact macros at all. I have a nifty excel sheet with formulas entered into cells to please my own ocd needs and to make it easier to build my "clients" diets.

can't really say what to eat and what not to eat, since everybody's body reacts to different foods differently. best way is to experiment. but it's safe to say (also common sense) you should stay away from a lot of high glycemic carbs and saturated fats.

I'm confused as to what the conversion rates of carbs are from dry to cooked....I mean, one cup dry rice is equal to how many cups cooked? And is nutrient profile the same?

caloriecount.com

what is the most effective way to take yohimbine hcl for best results? i just got a bottle of 2.5 mg tablets and don't really know how to go about dosing.

0.2milligram per kilogram

Hey guys,

What has your experience been regarding best tasting AND best priced protein?

I've been hitting the 10lb amazon ON for a while, and am now giving the cytosport complete whey a shot for off days, but I was just recently thinking about ATW and i miss those days. :(

for the best tasting, priced, and, most importantly imo, quality protein powders, I'd go with either ATW, True Protein, or MGN.

Does ATW even exist anymore? I thought they died off?

let me put my two cents in for ATW..

on my last order, they didn't ship half my order. I tried contacting them and asking for a refund on that part of the order and they kept giving me the run around. two months pass and I finally just call my credit card company. once I did, ATW finally decides to call me and refund my money.

if you can find ATW protein through different channels, I suggest you buy it. but I would not deal with them directly for their protein. at least not until they get their act together.

with that being said, True Protein and MGN have very high quality protein that tastes great and is cheaper and higher quality than most of the market.

if price does not matter to you, I really like Isopure's cookie and cream flavor. it's high quality whey isolate and tastes great. I'm glad I bought it to mix things up and try it out. I wouldn't buy it again though (only because of the price compared to TP and MGN).

By the way, ran across these Homemade Protein Bars recipes this morning. For somebody who's usually in lab/class/library these are a godsend. My previous ones were pretty inedible, I gotta say, so I'm going to try these soon.

http://liftforlife.com/content/bodybuilding-fitness-diet-health-articles/diet-articles/727-protein-bar

Just looking for some tips to lose body fat. Wrestling season starts in about 2 months or so, and I'm about 14% body fat and looking to drop to around 11% without gaining weight. What would be a good way to approach this? I run at least 3 miles and lift for at least 30 minutes during the weekdays. and I weight 135 atm. Thanks, guiz

edit: What is good diet-wise to achieve this? thanks, again

Just looking for some tips to lose body fat. Wrestling season starts in about 2 months or so, and I'm about 14% body fat and looking to drop to around 11% without gaining weight. What would be a good way to approach this? I run at least 3 miles and lift for at least 30 minutes during the weekdays. and I weight 135 atm. Thanks, guiz

edit: What is good diet-wise to achieve this? thanks, again

what's good diet-wise? what ever works for you. you can start off with a simple 40/30/30 macro split with a 300-calorie deficit, use it for 4 weeks, and then adjust from there.