supermeatheads

kunk75

Agh. I tried searching for experiences on people taking DNP for weightlifting purposes, and all I come across are stupid weightlifting forums talking about people 'pushing the edge' and 'bleeding-edge theorists' as if taking a herbicide is actually a good thing.

ive got about 3 weeks of exams coming up in november. ill obviously be less active. but i find i eat a shitload more when im sitting on my ass, and need to satisfy my hunger or i cant study.

should i stick to the warrior diet? or get on that 6-meal-a-day train?

the warrior diet has been really effective for me though and im only 2kgs off my goal weight

ive got about 3 weeks of exams coming up in november. ill obviously be less active. but i find i eat a shitload more when im sitting on my ass, and need to satisfy my hunger or i cant study.

should i stick to the warrior diet? or get on that 6-meal-a-day train?

the warrior diet has been really effective for me though and im only 2kgs off my goal weight

do what works for you! Experiment. Cals in vs cals out ya know?

I've been doing 6 meals recently just because when I study I get hungry as fuck too.

anyone else fuck with yoga on off days?

been lifting monday, wednesday and friday and taking "yoga for athletes" classes at a studio nearby on tuesdays and thursdays (sometimes saturdays if i'm not too lazy and/or hungover). figured it was about time to start after years of lifting without working on flexibility and barely giving myself any time to stretch.

still curious to hear what kind of results (if any) some'a yall may or may not have experienced via 'the yogic arts'

I usually do Yoga during my off days/recovery weeks. Stretching in general is the best way to prevent injury and while it might be a placebo effect I generally feel that it has also sped up muscle recovery when compared to times where I've just rested/done nothing.

I've also got friends that do yoga more extensively and can swear by the extra energy boost that it provides.

Actually, No! :D

2,4-Dinitrophenol google it.

I have GAINED water weight. And in the case of 2,4-Dinitrophenol, it takes all the ATP that your body converts from food and uses it. Thus leaving you with no ATP to do any type of work.

I get winded eating right now...

dude what the FUCK is wrong with you holy shit you actually take 2,4 DNP??

why on earth would you need to take a metabolic un-coupler...that shit is quite literally - POISON to your body, im surprised you're actually still around to type jesus christ

furthermore, where on earth do you get 2,4 DNP that is not lab grade thats just ridiculous

have fun attempting to see your next birthday

by the way - if you need to cut use an ECA stack

why change something that's working?

true true true. so far ive only adopted the one-meal-a-day aspect of the warrior diet, i think i need to start cleaning up the calories im taking in during that meal.

how many of you have a meal plan? Im thinking that this would make it a hell of alot easier to buy everything at the start of the week and stick to healthier meals.

yo last I was in here you were getting pretty strong. how is it now?

whoa, knucks, long time!

I fell off and now trying to get back slowly. my b/s/d maxes are only around 300/400/420 right now. :mad:

what about you? what happened to ya btw? dropped off the face of the sufu and now back outta left field.

haha maybe in a bit. at the moment, I want to not smoke more than I want to smoke. I want to see if the smoking was holding my gains back. now, especially, that I'm starting the SPBR again this monday. I should see some size and strength gains and I want to compare them to prior gains.