SuperMeetup NYC

braid

might be coming through august 1. but anyways there's this good breakfast place that I stumbled upon in SoHo. Can't remember the name or location, but it's like in between 2 streets, it stretches from one street in the middle to the other on in the middle of them. and it's sort of like a food court. all I remember is that they had this good ass breakfast combo platter for under 5 bucks

breakfast place in soho between 2 streets ok got it

They have a Terry Richardson gallery or some sort going on right now Hang the DJ

anyone been to Selfedge NY lately?

i went to check out the store front at 2am last friday. it was overflowing with hipsters across the street at the Annex

Alright, fuck. I'll be in NY for a little more than a week from August 1. Anything good? Seriously, ANYTHING. Museum exhibits (specific ones), food, sales, etc. Bring it. I'll be alone and wandering.

deerhunter no age and dan deacon williamsburg waterfront sunday, friday vivian girls at the Whitney - check that stuff out if you do that type of music

the ninjasonik japanther show at the whitney was the illest shit.

yo, i was walking around all fucking day and I didn't see anyone...lol

c21 is fucking hilarious

i believe this friday lars and i are getting dinner, all supergays are welcome, get at me however you'd like to set something up, approximately around 8:45 in front of uniqlo.