SuperMeetup NYC

braid

well nigga i offered my closet but ohhhh noooo you need some fancy shit...you would be sleeping with some of the highest quality goth ninja swagz known to man, and noooooooooooo you want a fucking bed. who you think you is, the presidents?

but for real there isnt really cheap/decent...its either cheap/suspect or pricey/decent or ultra pricey/goodgood

feel me?

i aint got much frute swagz and dark DEF dont unless he has a stash of willhelm i dont know about....

but yea 200db, gimme a holla.

and dino we aint never really chilled since that time with hebay so wordddd.

i know man, i lost my id in a drunken mess of a night and gotta wait til i snatch up a new

sorry to everyone who we've said we'd chill and we havent gotten the chance. one of these weekends when i dont have anything planned ill have some shit at my place so even the underage folk can get in on it

this friday i think im going to the birthday of one of those girls who shoots for lastnightsparty, maybe some of you can get down on that?

sorry to everyone who we've said we'd chill and we havent gotten the chance. one of these weekends when i dont have anything planned ill have some shit at my place so even the underage folk can get in on it

this friday i think im going to the birthday of one of those girls who shoots for lastnightsparty, maybe some of you can get down on that?

fuck.

I wanna be e-famous

but I won't be here

dammit.

well nigga i offered my closet but ohhhh noooo you need some fancy shit...you would be sleeping with some of the highest quality goth ninja swagz known to man, and noooooooooooo you want a fucking bed. who you think you is, the presidents?

but for real there isnt really cheap/decent...its either cheap/suspect or pricey/decent or ultra pricey/goodgood

feel me?

will i have a pillow and a blanket if i sleep in the closet?

will i be able to try your clothes on?

i thought it was just a guy. i found my pic on there once. not pleased.

have you ever watched prince of tennis?

i can't believe other people know about this. my roomate tried to get me to watch this in college

How do I get there, how much it cost, and when. Shit like this used to warm my soul.

Take the 1 to south ferry or take the 4/5 to Bowling Green, or the N/R to whitehall st. - walk to the ferry terminal, wait for the ferry to arrive, comes every 30 mins (weekends its every hour on the half hour after midnight). The Ferry is FREE. After that, you gotta get a cab or know where you're walkin once you get to the island.

^ the one abandoned place i went to on Staten Island was near seaview hospital. It's called the farm colony. Look it up, it's cool. Huge pain in the ass to get to via public transportation (probably 2hrs) but really worth it.

The other place is an abandoned monastery near Jeep's school but I haven't been there. Supposedly it's got multiple underground layers. I wanna check that out. It should be walking distance from the campus.

The key to visiting these places is not to get shanked by the local teenagers.

nfone, text me about this thing friday night

ok, which one of you is derek? i've been talking to a derek for the past few weeks and assumed it was nfone. apparently i'm horribly wrong as nfone just friended me on facebook.

edit: oh shit, just realized i had been talking to bostonwardrobe the entire time. hahaha. nfone, sorry about all those weird out of context pm's you've been getting, they were meant for him

I am down for whatever

abandoned stuff sounds cool, I have only been to Staten Island a couple times. just dropping off a friend so I haven't been around.

perhaps non SI-ers could coordinate to share a cab there or something?

I am completely busy this weekend though

2000db please enjoy your visit to new york. we don't know each other really, and can't really give advice which you don't know already, but have fun regardless.

wordddd real talk but mad niggas on sufu always on that taking a cab tip and im just like god damnnnnnnnnnnn nigga i got a monthly metro and im goooood like i aint never take a cab anywhere dont be a pussy just walk or some shit damnnnnn

im down for this abandoned thing lets smoke mad trees and have a jolly time