SuperMeetup NYC

braid

^when are you thinking of coming again suz?

im like robin williams in that movie "jack"

ahh i liked that movie I think haha.

well probably gonna come in October. a bit before halloween? not totally sure yet

Liberation, if you hang out with me I'm gonna plus rep you, and give you 10 bucks. come on pleasee (3,141592..)

wear the sneakers. only the sneakers.

joey you dont know how many sleepless nights ive had because of you...i heard our song play on the radio the other day...i smiled...then i cried...

i wake up in cold sweats, crying, in the fetal position. it goes both ways lib it goes both ways.

im gonna take a bath with candles like we used to do and try to remember the good times.

Suze might just have/want a secret hideout where all the thirsty SuFu kids can't get to her...that's where all the urine dipping will take place methinks.

Also...uh...I can vouch for Lib being shy...he, as your illegitimate 2nd cousin in law, even looks you dead in the eyes and still passes by without a head nod (no living that down easily my man...plus I was with Juelz Santana-bandana-girl...or maybe I"m just sour cause you PM'd me about something and never got back when I hit you w/ the reply)...

Jeep...I was low in the cut this weekend...

Who wants to hit up Lit and check out my boys Wetnurse perform at their album release on Monday (along with 3 other heavy bands)? Go support 'em fuckers.

Also...Black Moon and Smif & Wessun show at the KF this Friday...they'll be doing Enta Da Stage and Dah Shinin via live band...two classic albums with a live twist...fuck you if you say you like Hip Hop and aren't interested in that.

FUCK YOU.

I'll be at both, swinging. FUCK YOU.

yo im fucking thirsty...and the liquid i desire is definetly the color of yellow. mmm...

yo no need to be sour you know we good...i think i forgot to respond or somethin...i dont even have your number and shit fammmmm

someone help me find love in the big city. no jokes. a nice girl. somewhere inbetween church/library girl and hipster/slore.

yo im fucking thirsty...and the liquid i desire is definetly the color of yellow. mmm...

yo no need to be sour you know we good...i think i forgot to respond or somethin...i dont even have your number and shit fammmmm

someone help me find love in the big city. no jokes. a nice girl. somewhere inbetween church/library girl and hipster/slore.

Damn b...trruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue (we'll fix that).

You know i might know a chick that'll fulfill that request (looking for mid-way slore love that is). But you know, may require a few duckets have to

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

if you blood throw it up

It BEEZ like that.

K3ADSO5BSGU

...all in the JECTS!

Also...Black Moon and Smif & Wessun show at the KF this Friday...they'll be doing Enta Da Stage and Dah Shinin via live band...two classic albums with a live twist...fuck you if you say you like Hip Hop and aren't interested in that.

FUCK YOU.

This sounds amazing heBay, ticket just purchased- despite booking this event into a night where I am supposed to be celebrating two birthday parties.

This sounds amazing heBay, ticket just purchased- despite booking this event into a night where I am supposed to be celebrating two birthday parties.

Ha...yeah the last time I went the KF, a month and some ago, I was skipping out on my boy's wedding rehearsal and dinner in Philly...they'll forgive you.

Come to think of it, I too have a birthday that night! ...which I sorta helped plan...plus the birthday child may be with the rest of the KF attendee circle...or not...either way, we all may end up at Heathers, drowning out the scent of trees with the stench of alcohol from our pores. Then maybe drown that out again with the more potent scent of trees that are probably the most potent in NYC.

Be there, or not...I will.

hey man. aktion @ lit was kind of the it party for awhile (pre-misshapes - actually leigh lezark did her first ever dj gig there on the upstairs decks on some other night). it was actually pretty good but got way too popular/crowded with people who thought they were at the hacienda or something and you'd have to take cover in the dj booth and pretend to have something to say to carlos denger. so yeah, it was that kind of place eh.

actually aktion may not have started until 2002 but WHATEVER