SuperMeetup NYC

braid

I'm trying to get tickets to see Che on Oct. 7th at the NY Film Festival, can't buy tickets online though (sold out?) Any alternate ways to get tickets? Anyone else interested in going if tickets become available again? There is currently no US Distributor I believe so it might be a while until another opportunity to see it in theaters comes. And I think if it gets distributed it could be chopped into two 2.5 hr long movies...

Anyways, would appreciate any help/ info.

I'm trying to get tickets to see Che on Oct. 7th at the NY Film Festival, can't buy tickets online though (sold out?) Any alternate ways to get tickets? Anyone else interested in going if tickets become available again? There is currently no US Distributor I believe so it might be a while until another opportunity to see it in theaters comes. And I think if it gets distributed it could be chopped into two 2.5 hr long movies...

i'm pretty sure they do rush tickets, which is like a standby line in case there are no-shows or if not many pass holders turn up. check their site to confirm and show up well before the screening (depending on how hyped the movie is)

It was picked up by IFC.

yeah. so get a ticket suz.

everyone: lets all go to happy hour somewhere friday and get shitty to celebrate mah birthday yeahhh

Yes, before the end of November!

And I'd like to get fake i.d.'s or something, i'd like to be able to experience NYC nightlife a bit

Well, barwise, you don't need a fake id or anything. You can always find a place to drink.

I showed dinomight a place by his school with 3 dollar drinks which doesn't id at all. They didn't even id my friend's little brother who I brought along who looks all of 12. I, myself, look all of 14.

Dinomight looked the oldest, but was the youngest. Hah.

I'll drink coffee and virgin drinks this year hihi

Haha, if you need a coffee recommendation, hit me up. I only went to one great place in Montreal (Um, some place near McGill) but I can show you better in the city ;x

I showed dinomight a place by his school with 3 dollar drinks which doesn't id at all. They didn't even id my friend's little brother who I brought along who looks all of 12. I, myself, look all of 14.

which place? PM if you dont wanna blow up the spot.

^when are you thinking of coming again suz?

Well, barwise, you don't need a fake id or anything. You can always find a place to drink.

Dinomight looked the oldest, but was the youngest. Hah.

im like robin williams in that movie "jack"