SuperMeetup NYC

braid

What's good? What's wrong with Lit...asides from hanging out upstairs when they start playing Lil Wayne? Did something bad happen to you in '01?

2001 was the worst year of my life mang... ive been drinking, smokin' and hustlin' evah since to kill tha pain

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK...shitty day...Black Moon & SMif N Wessun show postponed til Nov. 8. apparently Buckshot recently came back from a European tour and suffered multiple seizures...he's hospitalized at the moment (according to whoever wrote me the email message).

Superdinner somewhereS?

then drinks?

I'm getting an ID next week me thinks.

not sure, gotta dig up $150 from somewhere, we are in a recession after all.

yo pm me or facebooq me the location that ur getting yo shnizz from

the people i told u i know who are getting are being lazy asses but the place they are looking at is also $150 but with some free pipes and other smoking shit on the side

free stuff is always cool

Superdinner somewhereS?

then drinks?

I'm getting an ID next week me thinks.

not sure, gotta dig up $150 from somewhere, we are in a recession after all.

the people i told u i know who are getting are being lazy asses but the place they are looking at is also $150 but with some free pipes and other smoking shit on the side

you told me city underground. others have told me city underground. my RA told me city underground. $150 for maine, delaware, or florida fake. dunno if there are bells & whistles

you told me city underground. others have told me city underground. my RA told me city underground. $150 for maine, delaware, or florida fake. dunno if there are bells & whistles

mmmm. there's another place that a friend got his from, was i think something liek 130, and supposedly looks more realistic than the city underground ones. had to get his own passport photo taken tho

both are supposed to blacklight/scan tho

mmmm. there's another place that a friend got his from, was i think something liek 130, and supposedly looks more realistic than the city underground ones. had to get his own passport photo taken tho

both are supposed to blacklight/scan tho

wait until you actually see how much drinks cost in most bars in the city. then 150 won't seem so bad

so i take it no happy hour tonight? is polish saving his energy for the hubcap stealing derby by NOT REPLYING TO MY PM?

some people have to work and not browse the supreme thread all day :rolleyes:

you also shouldn't talk footie until your team gets out of the relegation zone (which might be after boxing day)

wait until you actually see how much drinks cost in most bars in the city. then 150 won't seem so bad

so i take it no happy hour tonight? is polish saving his energy for the hubcap stealing derby by NOT REPLYING TO MY PM?

some people have to work and not browse the supreme thread all day :rolleyes:

you also shouldn't talk footie until your team gets out of the relegation zone (which might be after boxing day)

im a failure

trust me

EDIT: dino whatchu up too on monday? im doin a little shopping before I (hopefully) head home for a couple days - lunch?

just class, im free for lunch. get at me

yeah what the fuck. its my birthday. lets tie one, or ten, on to celebrate

im a failure

trust me

EDIT: dino whatchu up too on monday? im doin a little shopping before I (hopefully) head home for a couple days - lunch?

just class, im free for lunch. get at me

yeah what the fuck. its my birthday. lets tie one, or ten, on to celebrate