SuperMeetup NYC

braid

ok so i'm trying to narrow down colleges

nyu is my first choice

but if i don't get in there, i would like to be in nyc, so i looked at eugene lang and fordham

does anyone have any opinion on the two schools and/or their locations, in terms of shopping and night life?

dino, let's go drink more whiskey and pbr

dood. i donno. i dont remember leaving you, did i say bye? i dont remember what form of transportation got me back, or why i woke up 2 ft from my empty bed on the floor without blanket/pillow in all my clothes and sneakers... how well was i holding my liquor?

nyu is my first choice

but if i don't get in there, i would like to be in nyc, so i looked at eugene lang and fordham

does anyone have any opinion on the two schools and/or their locations, in terms of shopping and night life?

eugene langs DEFINITELY going to be better for shopping/night life, at least if the fordham campus youre looking at is the bronx one. i know a few people from fordham and both hate it, one of the girls transfered to my school for this year.

nyu is my first choice

LULZ CHECK OUT WAGNER COLLEGE ON STATEN ISLAND

3 THUMBZ UP!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

...not being entirely facetious, in actuality.

nyu is my first choice

fordham is in the hood man...i mean the campus is nice, but once youre off the campus its like being in a new world

is CUNY out of the question? I hear the honors dorms are pretty nice....

of course you cant beat NYU, but then again you could do waaaaay cheaper assuming you make the grade

im from NYC and i opted to go SUNY...Stony Brook...dont regret it (im a sophomore)

dood. i donno. i dont remember leaving you, did i say bye? i dont remember what form of transportation got me back, or why i woke up 2 ft from my empty bed on the floor without blanket/pillow in all my clothes and sneakers... how well was i holding my liquor?

haha. dude you were so fuckin twisted. you devoured that lumberjack hotdog and then when we went to that bar you dropped your lighter and it took you so long to muster up the energy to pick it up. you then proceeded to take out a cig and you go to me "yo, i'm gonna go have a cigarette" and you peaced out hahaha.

it's all good though man, happens to the best of us. glad to see you made it back in one piece.

fordham is in the hood man...i mean the campus is nice, but once youre off the campus its like being in a new world

don't listen to this dumbshit. the area surrounding the campus is not the hood at all.

there are plenty of hood hoods allover this city, but the fordham area is nowhere near hood. you've got the bronx zoo/botanical gardens and little italy nearby, and decent access to manhattan via the metronorth. 15 minute ride into midtown.

yo essentially, what makes the fordham area hood is that there are BLACK AND HISPANIC people in the area. OH GOD RYAN SO SCARY SO SCARY MY GOD.

if you cant handle minorities buying shit at footlocker, old italian families hanging out in the park, flowers, and elephants, then yeah, you'll think the fordham area is hood

and are subsequently retarded.

yo essentially, what makes the fordham area hood is that there are BLACK AND HISPANIC people in the area. OH GOD RYAN SO SCARY SO SCARY MY GOD.

if you cant handle minorities buying shit at footlocker, old italian families hanging out in the park, flowers, and elephants, then yeah, you'll think the fordham area is hood

and are subsequently retarded.

i dont get why youre catching feelings...compared to NYU, fordham doesnt even come close and you know this

ok, maybe its not the hood hood, but theres nothing so spectacular about that area...you really think he wants to chill at the bronx zoo and botanical gardens every day? hes asking about night life and atmosphere, which the area surrounding NYU has MUCH more of

edit: ...and i wasnt implying you should be scared of the black people and thats why its a bad area

you never know when an elephant might take an ox to your face...feel me?

you aint riddin through queens in a minute cause theres nothin to see here. fuck...oh wait youre from the bronx...hmm...at least we dont live on si.

HEY R U GUYZ TALKIN BOUT SI?

WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT XIN LOUNGE? OR BOTTOMLEAVES. OR DANNY BOYS. OR UNDERAGE DRINKZ?

OH AIGHT IN TERMS OF NIGHTLIFE I FEEL YOU SON BUT ALLS IM SAYING IS IF YOU WANT MORE OF A CAMPUS FEEL WITH MAD CWGS AND PARTIES WITH DUMB GIRLS WHO PUT OUT, HIT UP FORDHAM AND EAT MAD GOOD ITALIAN FOOD NEARBY EVERY NIGHT.

elephant-8-days-old.jpg

ok i agree Fordham is more of real campus feel...the NYU "campus" is just manhattan...and yea, ive heard fordham parties are pretty sick from my friends who go there...but what do i know, i go to SUNY