SuperMeetup NYC

braid

We sure could use some Schwartz's meat, will trade for cluthings!

that's probably more meat than i can handle... (lol)

Around the Polish one you'll learn all minorities are filtered down into one classification, gypsies.

that's cool, at least it will give me the right to criticize the government for not giving my people enough.

that's exactly what I told myself, ABOUT YOU, when we did it.

dino tell me that you "fall asleep on his bed" what a coincidence! bullshit.

jeeeep, you know that the truth lay inside my heart.. I married you with a reason, imma stick with you. ($)

true true

Come live in my country estate

where we will be waited on by various lesser races

and bask in the wonders of being semite. (at least I will while I roll around in a pool of nickels)

pretty sure all minority positions are filled up in nyc sufu crew but we can always use more jews

what happened to my 423 applications I've been filing then ? :confused:

i am never going to a fucking event without a list ever again.

DONT YOU FUCKING KNOW WHO I AM?

haha, to be fair it was pretty clear matador was running the show - not sure how bothered any of the other parties involved were about it.

spotted patrickamory in a g9 with a cord collar and spent half the time wondering if this was a weird repro edition

those who want a peek into the chaos can check out my boy mike goodstein's taping of the band on wfmu tomorrow night @ 9pm-midnight - www.wfmu.org. archive will be up shortly thereafter

is this definitive now?

we gon parttttty

guess we should ditch our RL friendz to hang w/ sufu crew?

yes, shes really coming

probably going to be in brooklyn or west village on halloween. dino, what are you being?

im being waldo.

im thinking of buying some shitty clothing at express and going as a bro.

no one but my close friends will know im in costume, and i will stay in character the entire night.

i like the idea of this. but not clothing from express, you need to go to american eagle.