SuperMeetup NYC

braid

Speaking of fakes, I know where that place your friend mentioned is. some friends got fakes there a week or so back, $$$$ but they're apparently really good + scannable.

Planning to check it out later this week :P, I'll tell you how it is if/when I get it.

Speaking of fakes, I know where that place your friend mentioned is. some friends got fakes there a week or so back, $$$$ but they're apparently really good + scannable.

Planning to check it out later this week :P, I'll tell you how it is if/when I get it.

yesssss fooookum's comes through

and I'm bummed I didn't go to Boris now. Sounds like it was fucking badass.

yes, this. maybe a better organized one, while the weather is still nice, fairly soon?

my phone got raped in between now and the last time we met up : (

being 19 is not a problem. people planning an officially unofficial "official" meet up without any actual planning involved and neglecting to perhaps inquire with the management here about arranging some sort of officially official activities, then bailing,

then having the entire thing turn into a "people who are in or close to new york boosting their post count by the hundreds just trying to figure out where to have lunch" is more of the issue.

damn i am one snarky motherfucker.

...he's like a natural born Puerto Rican with that razorblade...

truth

I think I'm gonna come in on friday... anyone for lunch? Bummin around soho? I might feel the need to actually robokopp.

im game if the weathers nice