SuperMeetup NYC

braid

did you guys brave the weather to the tourneau sale?

no. but I think my mom did....

Which reminds me. I need to take my watch in to get fixed.

And. um. now that it's bright and sunny out, I might actually hit the east village radio festival. Devin the Dude goes on at 5:30!! don't know if I'll stay beyond that to hear Boris though.

i was on the guess list for this one tonight but honestly they didnt even look at it. just show up, odds are prolly pretty decent

this varies wildly. take your chances, by all means, but be willing to be embarrassed hard when your name is on no one's list and they tell you to bizzounce.

someone with a 617 number txted me... who the fuck was that?

i braved the rain for some dinner with non-internet ladyfriends, some of the best sangria in nyc, and then stumbling into UB crazy late, seeing nothing i recognized or cared to get to know, and going home as the cool night air bathed me.

my phone died into the night; polish/jimmy - how was UB when you were there?

and how was 205? im pretty sure 205 didnt have boozers, so i nixed that plan.

We got to UB early when nobody was there, told us to come back around 11. So we show up again and it was crazy packed so we couldn't even get in.

But there was so many frugazes outside, maybe it was worth not being in that mix.

205 was dead at first but it picked up around 1. Dark was doing his thing. No free booze and I didn't want to spend much so I headed out early.

UB at 2am was too insane even for me. i breezed in but once inside i had one drink, surveyed the beyond the beyond boss level crowd that even i dont think i was ready to fuck with solo, and left promptly...

moratorium on today then.

tomorrow is just oak but that is totally, totally fine. they promise not to run out of vodka this time.

ha. i was about to ask if you guys were going to aloha rag tonight. i had to leave 205 early due to a small fire in my apt. anyway, don't know if it's worth going all the way to don hills if i have work in the morning.

also, did you guys get confirmation on your rsvp to oak? i sent mine in a few days ago but received no reply, so i'm wondering how strict they're having their door policy. i have some biddies to bring as well. i'm open to sharing...

OK, just so everyone knows I was NY this weekend. I forgot my iPhone charger and after Friday I had no contact with the SuFu world. I looked for familiar faces around fashion week and in soho to no avail. After running into dino might on Thursday I assumed I would just find eveyone together some where in the city.

To everyone that sent me PM's (Icarus, Kunk, etc.) I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back to you sooner. I'm sitting at JFK watching the cowboys if anyone want to come to gate 1 in the Delta terminal to hang out... Anyone?

OK, just so everyone knows I was NY this weekend. I forgot my iPhone charger and after Friday I had no contact with the SuFu world. I looked for familiar faces around fashion week and in soho to no avail. After running into dino might on Thursday I assumed I would just find eveyone together some where in the city.

i was around soho and fashion week as well, prolly would've recognized u or alot of the other sufu faces but to no avail

no. but I think my mom did....

Which reminds me. I need to take my watch in to get fixed.

And. um. now that it's bright and sunny out, I might actually hit the east village radio festival. Devin the Dude goes on at 5:30!! don't know if I'll stay beyond that to hear Boris though.

It was actually a decent sale

I walked in at 2pm and managed to pick up a IWC Portugese Chrono Automatic Miami Vice LE at 50% off.

J, 617 was me, thought you had me, OH WELL.

This, I will admit, was kind of a bummer. One solid afternoon with no follow-up. Required a certain MR. LO. Probably my fault being 19 an shit.

I know watcha mean :(

Fucking hurricanes.

Did anyone else go to the EVR festival? Boris rocked as usual. Woods were sadly meh, and I missed Crystal Stilts due to the fucking line. What the hell, its like, a venue/music thing, not a club. Fuck lines. Fuck firehazards. If I were scared of that, I'd never step foot into market hotel/DBA/silent barn/etc.

Yeah, I followed through on a concert plan for once and hit the Devin set. Was hoping to connect with a friend who brought a bottle of promethazine to share for the occasion but he forgot to check his cell phone... Nevertheless, highly enjoyable. A hits performance without any of the new crap.

Didn't stay past that though. Too much freelance work to finish tonight before going back to the office grind tomorrow morning. Glad to hear Boris played up to their usual standard.

J, 617 was me, thought you had me, OH WELL.

This, I will admit, was kind of a bummer. One solid afternoon with no follow-up. Required a certain MR. LO. Probably my fault being 19 an shit.

my phone got raped in between now and the last time we met up : (

being 19 is not a problem. people planning an officially unofficial "official" meet up without any actual planning involved and neglecting to perhaps inquire with the management here about arranging some sort of officially official activities, then bailing,

then having the entire thing turn into a "people who are in or close to new york boosting their post count by the hundreds just trying to figure out where to have lunch" is more of the issue.

damn i am one snarky motherfucker.

my phone got raped in between now and the last time we met up : (

being 19 is not a problem. people planning an officially unofficial "official" meet up without any actual planning involved and neglecting to perhaps inquire with the management here about arranging some sort of officially official activities, then bailing,

then having the entire thing turn into a "people who are in or close to new york boosting their post count by the hundreds just trying to figure out where to have lunch" is more of the issue.

damn i am one snarky motherfucker.

you bastard.

i love you.

you should've had lunch with us at least. the eggplant parm was bomb shiznit. no jokes.

sorry dude, i think i was workystyling at the time. but some time soon, for sure.

wordwordword

maybe you can help me find a fake

or something

or sneak me into bars

i need more tall women in my life

you are the gatekeeper

tall

women.

important.