35% cash back on eBay purchases (Buy it Now) up to $250

cpaik

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would've had to front the full price for 60 days, which is as good as buying it at full price for most people I guess. The rebates... time will tell I suppose. I didn't really want to buy a D40, but I've learned by now that anything on that slickdeals website with 5 stars means it should be done as soon as you figure it out, and a D40 kit will never be $310 in the near future again and it's Microsoft that is handing out money, so I had to do it.

You would've had to front the full price for 60 days, which is as good as buying it at full price for most people I guess. The rebates... time will tell I suppose. I didn't really want to buy a D40, but I've learned by now that anything on that slickdeals website with 5 stars means it should be done as soon as you figure it out, and a D40 kit will never be $310 in the near future again and it's Microsoft that is handing out money, so I had to do it.

Yeah, that site "made" me buy my plasma TV in January. It's actually worked out quite well, god bless them.

looks like a pretty effective marketing promo... anyways, damn, i wish i wasn't such a puss and pulled the trigger at 35%...

Haha I feel the same way. Almost got a 40d, but wasn't really feeling too good about the sellers, but then again 40d body for 650 :eek:

honestly this shit is crazy. after my xti purchase went through and i got the cashback message i was just thinking, ANYTHING with a bin. whole day as i was walking i was just thinking of shit i want.

and for anyone still trying i thought it was only 10% and cheap ipod worked for me on like the 20th refresh

^same with me

more info on the second 10% off to stack with the live.com 10%?

im gonna chill out and eat some cereal

and not stress about 35%

so lame

i bought a ps3 last night with a game for almost 500....and today i had a fuckin job interview.......so no cheap ps3, no cheap d40, fuck yo couch, they shouldve never gave u niggas money

For everyone asking about the stackable 10%, I believe that it's an e-mail you get from eBay for 10% off with a maximum of $100 saved.

I just looked to see if I could just e-mail it to you guys, but each coupon is user specific and non-transferable to another ebay account.

check your e-mail though, maybe you got one from ebay too.

Fuck, i went out drinking and come back only to find there is no more 35%? FUCK! At least my roomate bought an xbox 360 with it so we'll be able to have that soon.

Yea, sleaze. How do you get that 30% off shit. I need a new ipod since mine won't work anymore even after repeated attempts to crack it open and fix it.

The current promotion is an even better deal than the original 35% cashback if the item is priced at $833.33 or more. You would get at least $250 off with more off the higher the price (maxing out at $350 with purchases of $1250 or more) instead of a capped $250.

The eBay coupon code for the instant 10% off is: CJUNE0810P

Read about it here:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=850205

It might not work for everyone though.

I thought i heard from someone that ebay discount cancelled out the microsoft live rebate. By the way, what items are you guys searching for on live to get 20%? I keep finding 10%.

20% off currently (60 day wait) + 10% off coupon from Ebay (immediate discount).

This was at 15% earlier today, so it is possible that it may go up even higher (or down..).

I wanted to be the first reporting the discount increase though, damnit!

You see, I need +Rep. Hahah.

Just got me some Hockney Folks for around $350 off Plainflour, and some NBHD Effectors... yes!

So much dopeness to be copped though...