why shoes in house? whywhywhy </discharge>

honestly, this thing is beyond an asian culturalal thing...

why the fuck do people wear shoes inside of their homes? it blows my mind that some like to kick in dirt, dust, water, etc into their homes. what if you stepped on shit that day? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk that is nasty. why even mop and vacuum if you're gonna step over the "clean spot" with your dirty ass shoes anyway? you stoops? i don't care if i was asian, white, or black i would smack my child if he walked passed the door with his shoes on. native americans got it backwards though cause they walk barefoot outdoors and then come inside barefoot too(JUST KIDDING HARHAR).

every time i walk inside of someone's house and the owner doesnt ask me to take off my shoes i want to ask if i could just spread shit on his walls too. YOU STOOPS NIGGA?!?!?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my parents would tell me there is a baseball bat hanging precariously from the attic. they said it would fall through the floors and drop on me if i brought shoes into this house. one day, when i was 8, i went up to the attic and saw a baseball bat and someone had drawn scary faces on it. like with bulging veins, carved-out eyes, grotesque musculature, guts falling out. it was crazy.

nigga, im not lettin that shit get me. them jawns getthefuckoff when i hit the garage.

my brother told me - years later - he drew that shit. yankeeees fan.

honestly, this thing is beyond an asian culturalal thing...

why the fuck do people wear shoes inside of their homes? it blows my mind that some like to kick in dirt, dust, water, etc into their homes. what if you stepped on shit that day? fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk that is nasty. why even mop and vacuum if you're gonna step over the "clean spot" with your dirty ass shoes anyway? you stoops? i don't care if i was asian, white, or black i would smack my child if he walked passed the door with his shoes on. native americans got it backwards though cause they walk barefoot outdoors and then come inside barefoot too(JUST KIDDING HARHAR).

every time i walk inside of someone's house and the owner doesnt ask me to take off my shoes i want to ask if i could just spread shit on his walls too. YOU STOOPS NIGGA?!?!?

I don't wear my shoes in the house, but you've definitely gotta chill.

My parents always demanded that my friends take off their shoes when they came over. "Oh, it's an Asian thing," my white friends always thought. But really, it was more of a keep-the-damn-house-clean thing.

Also, I brought one of my white friends along to my mother's company picnic. There he took a shit in his shorts and on the way home it smeared through all over the back seat of her car. My father was furious at me, but I was eight. How was I know to know better? I asked my white friend, and he told me it was mud. I believed him. My father was beyond exasperated at my naivete.

The moral of the story is: Your white "friends" will not hesitate to bring filth into your car and home and shame you in the eyes of your hardworking parents.

ok so over the weekend i was at my friend's apartment, and i didnt know anyone there cause they were all his friends. while we were going into teh apartment he said take off your shoes the carpet is new and i want it to stay clean. well one of his social deviant friends feet were just nasty as fuck, they were all stained and gross but besides that the smell was horrendous, i felt like vomiting once it hit my nose.

if the no shoes rule was not in effect, then the funk would have been kept in its nasty shoe prison and not violaitng my (and others there) nostrils.

I know what you mean man .. but i wouldn't take it to the aggressive Im African and when you come to peoples house you have to take off ya shoes at the door so i dont think its just an "Asian" thing per se just want to keep your crib clean

lessons to learn:

WASPS are dirty people. if youre white and your family has been in the america for longer than three generations, then you are probably a dirty motherfucker that doesnt clean shit because you dont feel like you have to prove anything to anyone because you have WHITE PRIVELIGE. this doesnt seem to apply to italians and caucasoid peoples who've been here for less than three generations. i can't explain why... this is why i don't fuck with anglo bitches. irish people have always been dirty. I LOVE RACIAL STEREOTYPING. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

really though, the cleanest homes i've ever been in have been the homes of my hispanic, black, asian, and immigrant friends. their families cleaned obsessively.

i'm convinced it is a class war thing. like you have to keep clean in case JOHN

MCCAIN types drop by, so you can prove you're clean and worthy of the american dream.

ok so over the weekend i was at my friend's apartment, and i didnt know anyone there cause they were all his friends. while we were going into teh apartment he said take off your shoes the carpet is new and i want it to stay clean. well one of his social deviant friends feet were just nasty as fuck, they were all stained and gross but besides that the smell was horrendous, i felt like vomiting once it hit my nose.

if the no shoes rule was not in effect, then the funk would have been kept in its nasty shoe prison and not violaitng my (and others there) nostrils.

Years ago, I went shoe shopping once with this girl known as The Mule. She wore combat boots. She tried on a pair of shoes, so she took off her boots. No socks. Her feet were sweaty and smelled like a boys' locker room.

Later that night we kissed. She had halitosis. I guess if the bottom smelled, I should have realized that the top would smell, too.

My mom fucking hates it when cable men/internet installers come over cus they always wear their dirty ass boots into the house. I make it a point to ask them to scrape the bottoms on our doormat.

I've asked them to take off their boots before, and they're just like wtf?

i never understood why people think it's so dirty? i don't like in the mountains, i'm not going to accidently step in bear shit. i also don't walk in the grass blindly stepping in dog shit. worst case scenario is i am walking in piss if i use a public restroom, but by the time i get home, it's wiped off on the ground or on my cars floormats. big deal. i mean i don't think someone is weird for not wearing their shoes, but i don't think it's a big deal if you do. i don't walk on carpet with my shoes though. there's simply no point.

i never understood why people think it's so dirty? i don't like in the mountains, i'm not going to accidently step in bear shit. i also don't walk in the grass blindly stepping in dog shit. worst case scenario is i am walking in piss if i use a public restroom, but by the time i get home, it's wiped off on the ground or on my cars floormats. big deal. i mean i don't think someone is weird for not wearing their shoes, but i don't think it's a big deal if you do. i don't walk on carpet with my shoes though. there's simply no point.
think of dirty cheap hookers

that be your feet and shoes dawg

when i grew up i always had to take off my shoes, just the basic respect, so i do it to all houses these days, except at partys. Sometimes i feel confused when others don't take of their shoes. btw i'm as white as they come..