why shoes in house? whywhywhy </discharge>

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont' care about dirt, i just think it's more comfy without shoes. Gotta wiggle my toes, ya feel me?

You know how many illegal immigrant maids are in florida? Probably cheaper than buying a vacuum

I don't give a fuck I will stomp my doggshitting shoes all over the fucking floor then i'll fucking sleep on itand lick it and shit. dirty fucking fashion fuck shit

I hate fucking taking my shoes off when i go into my friend's house. his mom is all like "sapatos" under her breath to him and I'm like shut the fuck up bitch I don't care! I don't fucking care. I WEAR MY JEANS FOR FUCKING 6 MONTHS AND I DON'T WASH THEM I DON'T CARE. I fucking tied my shoes so i could chill the whole day. fucking socks don't have any archsupport, you fucking paranoid dillusional bitch, waahhhh fucking dirt on the FUCKING FLOOR. SERIOUSLY? I'VE NEVER FUCKING HEARD THAT SHIT BEFORE.

I don't give a fuck I will stomp my doggshitting shoes all over the fucking floor then i'll fucking sleep on itand lick it and shit. dirty fucking fashion fuck shit

I hate fucking taking my shoes off when i go into my friend's house. his mom is all like "sapatos" under her breath to him and I'm like shut the fuck up bitch I don't care! I don't fucking care. I WEAR MY JEANS FOR FUCKING 6 MONTHS AND I DON'T WASH THEM I DON'T CARE. I fucking tied my shoes so i could chill the whole day. fucking socks don't have any archsupport, you fucking paranoid dillusional bitch, waahhhh fucking dirt on the FUCKING FLOOR. SERIOUSLY? I'VE NEVER FUCKING HEARD THAT SHIT BEFORE.

You like it, the arch support?

People taking their shoes off inside but then wearing socks and slippers is just weird to me. Muthafucka what the fuck? No shoes/socks/slippers/anything is comfy

i didnt think anyone could do it better than me. i just didnt believe

a lot of you guys are college students, how do you feel about wearing shoes in your dorm rooms? i've always been a no-shoes-inside person, but when im in my dorm or anyone else's dorm, it feels perfectly normal to wear shoes inside. weird

a lot of you guys are college students, how do you feel about wearing shoes in your dorm rooms? i've always been a no-shoes-inside person, but when im in my dorm or anyone else's dorm, it feels perfectly normal to wear shoes inside. weird

yeh the last three years i lived in college i would wear my shoes in other peoples rooms, and mine if i was just ducking in there quick, but i would still, usually take them off.

white people dont take off our shoes because we have people to clean that shit for us. step your maid game up!

i dont know about this. my parents have mexican maids come in every 2 weeks and we still wear socks. i just thinking wearing shoes in the house is fucking filthy. i dont see how you cant. some white people have the dirtiest houses and the whole damn place always smells like cat.

hmm, for the people with pets that take olf their shoes; do you wipe your pets feet when they have walked outside, or do you give them tiny shoes to wear outside that they can take off when inside?:D

I bet dogs walk through a lot more nasty stuff then people do.

wearing footwear into the home is indicative of a primitive culture.

I wear slippers or loafers, not doing so is indicative of a primitive culture.

Guest jmatsu
I wear slippers or loafers, not doing so is indicative of a primitive culture.

okay... everyday outdoor footwear. the love hotels/hotels all got slippers in them. i got house slippers in my shit too.

hmm, for the people with pets that take olf their shoes; do you wipe your pets feet when they have walked outside, or do you give them tiny shoes to wear outside that they can take off when inside?:D

I've seen people walking their dogs and the dog has shoes on (0)

They weren't asian either (0)

I wipe his feet with antibacterial baby wipes

He even lifts his feet up for me to wipe now.

I've seen people walking their dogs and the dog has shoes on (0)

They weren't asian either (0)

haha, I would look so strangely at a dog on the streets with shoes.

I googled some dog shoes, they also have 'designer sneakers', maybe something for the sufu dog owning crowd?:cool:http://www.trixieandpeanut.com/product-45873-Designer-Doggie-Sneakers

But yeah, I could have guessed, they make everything for those poor doggies these days. As a kid I once tried to put socks on my dogs paws, but he hated it and I felt really guilty.:P