why shoes in house? whywhywhy </discharge>

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lessons to learn:

WASPS are dirty people. if youre white and your family has been in the america for longer than three generations, then you are probably a dirty motherfucker that doesnt clean shit because you dont feel like you have to prove anything to anyone because you have WHITE PRIVELIGE.

this is not entirely accurate. generally we don't clean not because we're dirty and think we have nothing to prove, but rather because cleaning in itself is dirty, and we hire portugese or phillipino women to do it for us.

i never understood why people think it's so dirty? i don't like in the mountains, i'm not going to accidently step in bear shit. i also don't walk in the grass blindly stepping in dog shit. worst case scenario is i am walking in piss if i use a public restroom, but by the time i get home, it's wiped off on the ground or on my cars floormats. big deal. i mean i don't think someone is weird for not wearing their shoes, but i don't think it's a big deal if you do. i don't walk on carpet with my shoes though. there's simply no point.

so basically, your white?

anyone still have plastic mats in their house?

um...okay let's break it down:

1. let's just assume you bought a brand new apartment that was cleaned(by asians with no shoes on)

2. you just ran to whole foods to get your organic on

3. sidewalk = dirty. walking = shoes on sidewalk. shoes on sidewalk = dirty shoes.

4. you walk into sparkling clean apartment with [dirty] shoes.

5. you fucked up.

aint really that fucking hard to get. oooh oh so you clean your house regularly, well its fucking pointless because you are walking right over the area you just cleaned thus making it dirty again.

The only time I don't take off my shoes when entering a house/apartment is when the carpet is dirty as fuck. I could care less about wiping my dirty ass shoes on the guys carpet but also, these are the same people that do wear there shoes inside.

truth in liberation

what the fuck? it's cuz you asians eat off the floor isint it? why else would you care about wearing shoes in the house?

I just dont like you vanilla gorillas scuffing my horizontal grain bamboo flooring with your size 14 dunks.

People are becoming more susceptible to illness recently due to over-sterilization.

So don't bitch about getting a little shit on your floor.

do you think its the people who clean their house everyday, because they dirty their floors with shoes, that are over-sterilizing their homes and bodies? or the people who rarely need to use the products at all?

Guest youkinorn

There are 3 goddam dogs running around my house this summer.

I'm much less worried about what's on my shoes than what's on their asses, get me?

Shedding-ass bitches.

There are 3 goddam dogs running around my house this summer.

I'm much less worried about what's on my shoes than what's on their asses, get me?

Shedding-ass bitches.

you's gon get worms

and speghetti like poops from your dogs

oh how about this one:

White people waking up in the morning, completely barefoot, to go outside to walk over their dirty ass car-leak-oil-stained-driveway and grass to pick up their morning paper?

too lazy to slip-on some sandals?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

asian people are fucking retarded. leave your shoes at the door? So thats the first thing you want your guests to see? a GRIP of beat up ass shoes that you have to step over to proceed inside your home?

its stupid. As long as you dont have dog shit or bubblegum or you just stepped in a puddle of urine then your shoes are going to burn off any dirt or bacteria through friction when your shoes touch the ground as you walk.

fucking retarded. asians act like you can see or feel the dirt brought in from the outdoors. Are you walking around in mud all day that you track noticable dirt on your rug/floor? Wtf are you doing rolling around on your floor all day so it has to be cleaner than the sink you wash your face in???? gtfo

I aggree with Gouf (but not need to make racial insults/generalisation) I mostly do walk round my home with no shoes on, but if I have got shoes on its no biggie.

P.S. People pleasepleaseplease stop using racial slurs on here.

I aggree with Gouf (but not need to make racial insults/generalisation) I mostly do walk round my home with no shoes on, but if I have got shoes on its no biggie.

P.S. People pleasepleaseplease stop using racial slurs on here.

shut up nigga.

I take my shoes off in the house, but it's not a huge rule in my family. I also have some slipper jawns but i use them in the backyard to grill shit too.

As long as you dont have dog shit or bubblegum or you just stepped in a puddle of urine then your shoes are going to burn off any dirt or bacteria through friction when your shoes touch the ground as you walk.

Agreed. In fact I don't usually wipe my ass after monster shits because I figure the friction that my cheeks will generate when walking will burn it off anyway.

a bunch of my wasp friends live in big ass houses. they don't care if you walk on tile with your shoes but if you step on the carpet with em you gonna get screwed. also my little asian buddy has a sign in his house that says "Please Respect Our House By Removing Your Shoes"