why shoes in house? whywhywhy </discharge>

Mass,

According to the all knowing Gouf vacuums can remove horse/dog/cat/rat/pigeon shit tracked in to carpet/floors by shoes.

unless you bought your vacuum in 1993 then fuck yes it can charlie chan

you came from dirt you'll go back to dirt.

Asians are the first to trip about shoes, but the first to walk out of their house smelling like hot fish.

go fucking figure.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless you bought your vacuum in 1993 then fuck yes it can charlie chan

you came from dirt you'll go back to dirt.

Asians are the first to trip about shoes, but the first to walk out of their house smelling like hot fish.

go fucking figure.

Since your gump ass lives in an leased escalade it makes sense that you're accustomed to industrial strength vacuum cleaners at the car wash, but I doubt your everyday apartment\house variety electrolux\dyson can clean and sanitize shit stains off carpet.

My house smells like katsuo dashi, mirin and shoyu btw.

Since your gump ass lives in an leased escalade it makes sense that you're accustomed to industrial strength vacuum cleaners at the car wash, but I doubt your everyday apartment\house variety electrolux\dyson can clean and sanitize shit stains off carpet.

My house smells like katsuo dashi, mirin and shoyu btw.

excuse me? what homeless people are you inviting into your home that are tracking shit stains all over your cheapass carpet?

srry gouf but the leased escalade comment made me lol

that being said, why does the idea of the possibility of trace elements of poo getting on your carpet disgust you, but the fact that it is also full of discarded skin cells and hairs and DUST MITES not?

dads_dust_mite.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

that being said, why does the idea of the possibility of trace elements of poo getting on your carpet disgust you, but the fact that it is also full of discarded skin cells and hairs and DUST MITES not?

Hardwood floors. Imma keep sayin it until the the whole world understands.

fuck a hardwood floor. i have them now and i hate them. i like to walk around barefoot and the floor is always cold. as someone already mentioned, you end up wearing house slippers and they eventually get dirty as fuck, so what's the point

They look much nicer.

Easier to keep clean.

House slippers are baller.

But by all means, keep your disgusting shag carpets full of mites and bacteria and shit. Maybe you can shag a spice girl on it.

life-in-mono.jpg

(fuck mayne, shit's ugly)

being part white and part chinese, i dont know what to adhere to. I usually take my shoes off unless the floor/carpet is dirty. if its some sorta party at my place, then the asian ppl take off their shoes, and the others leav 'em on.

usually, if i know the ppl like to keep their shoes on , ill put down some old rugs over the carpet, that way shoes can be worn without dirtying the carpet

ps. vaccuums do not work. got a piece of dirt ground into the carpet, and i had to use water, cleaner, etc. to get it off

being part white and part chinese, i dont know what to adhere to. I usually take my shoes off unless the floor/carpet is dirty. if its some sorta party at my place, then the asian ppl take off their shoes, and the others leav 'em on.

usually, if i know the ppl like to keep their shoes on , ill put down some old rugs over the carpet, that way shoes can be worn without dirtying the carpet

ps. vaccuums do not work. got a piece of dirt ground into the carpet, and i had to use water, cleaner, etc. to get it off

take the left shoe off and keep the right one on.

shouldn't you have some like godly levitating powers anyway? being a half-caste and all.

dont you get sick of taking your shoes off putting them back on all day? Why you need your carpets so clean? You rolling around and eating off them and shit? Where are you people walking that you end up with shit all over your shoes? Dont you have dogs? They eat shit, dig around in the dirt, dry hump shit all day, they got no shoes, do you let them on your carpet?

dont you get sick of taking your shoes off putting them back on all day? Why you need your carpets so clean? You rolling around and eating off them and shit? Where are you people walking that you end up with shit all over your shoes? Dont you have dogs? They eat shit, dig around in the dirt, dry hump shit all day, they got no shoes, do you let them on your carpet?

dog-shoes-pooch.jpg