Deadstock Cats Paw heels and soles

marvin

Those are our store prices, superfuture users will get a discount always. Tell me what size you need and I will get you the total with and without shipping.

this is the bestest for sale thread and post ive seen so far int he past couple of months..

are these the ones with white neoprene dots? or ther newer ones with green thingies??

• 4 years later...

been lurking this rare species everywhere..cheaper alternative. This sole worth $200 this day , :blink2:

I already ask him...above price is from the same seller he bought from 4 years ago.

I wouldn't say its worth $200, its just that its rare to find them, so they can charge what they think is a fair price. Its all about the aesthetics anyway, since the rubber they are made from is worthless. And can you imagine the durability of a 50+ year old sole? Its a good look to have, but certainly not practical.

The heels on the other hand are made more recently, so the rubber is still pretty new. Just go with a Vibram #705, it wears better and looks the same from the side.

Or you could always call the Real McCoys and try and convince them to sell you their repros. :D

Real Mccoy repros the Cats paw ? ...anyway thanks for the option #705 vibram looks cool too.

totally agreed with you its more like a collectors item .

Must have sole = cats paw white dots & biltrite neophrane green dots.(i can sleep well after having this )

I guess the rubber compound for cats is over due after exist over 50 year..that why it wear out fast,just my opinion.

Edited by spidereye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, i am going to make a post in the marketplace, but for those of you who don't check there and are all into these sole and heels, i thought i'd also post here that i am looking to sell these gently worn boots. i have worn them for a few days, but they still look good really good. a few indigo wear marks and a little bit of wear on the heels and soles, but i'm looking to get around $120 for the pair. Size 9.5. Fit is a little on the large side of a 9.5 in my opinion. Wide and comfortable toe box.

http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/pistolero/6-suede-plain-lace-up.html