what drugs are you ingesting today?

alexryb

saturday night was great. i really hate how good ecstasy feels, man. what i hate even more is that i wasted three rolls in high school just sitting on a friend's couch listening to music. i'm 20 years old and already at the 9 times dropped mark. i feel like some irreversible brain damage would be a sure thing after hitting double digits.

saturday night was great. i really hate how good ecstasy feels, man. what i hate even more is that i wasted three rolls in high school just sitting on a friend's couch listening to music. i'm 20 years old and already at the 9 times dropped mark. i feel like some irreversible brain damage would be a sure thing after hitting double digits.

If you have a pure product, use normal doses and not too often, there's no reason why you should get any kind of damage. MDMA is fairly non-toxic unless combined with amphetamine.

p.s. if it makes you feel any better, im not 20 yet (ill be in february) and im at double-digits. still maintaining a 3.81 gpa but, daym, i feel far past braindead on some days.

double-digits in what, nicotine?

2. rolling 388 up, 47 down thumbsup.gifthumbsdown.gif

1. Fucked from MDMA

2. Driving/Cruising in a car

3. Leaving a scene/Saying goodbye

1. "Are you rolling tonight?"

2. Used interchangeably with 'Cruisin'.

3. "Lets roll."

EDIT: I realize after the fact that you were probably poking fun at her promiscuity.

• 2 months later...

what kind of pills are you talking about?

your friend may be on stimulants (adderal, ritalin) causing paranoia and general sketchiness or he could be on benzos and suffering from withdrawal, causing him to be agitated and aggressive. Or he could just be on any kind of illicit or even legal drug - you don't give enough information. Even anticholinergic medications (used in asthma) can produce noticeable psychological effects like the 'sketchiness' you describe.

Oh and secondly, haven't most people on this thread grown out of the 'i take prescription medication and am therefore a deeply misunderstood and complex mind fraught with problems but penetrated by ephemeral moments of genius'?

^what the fuck are you on homegirl? i take meds that my doctor prescribes me for the same reason i would take an illicit substance: i enjoy their effect(s).

are you saying that nobody posting here has a right to medical attention? self-medicated or doctor sanctioned?

should neg-rep you for being a naive fuck...

what kind of pills are you talking about?

your friend may be on stimulants (adderal, ritalin) causing paranoia and general sketchiness or he could be on benzos and suffering from withdrawal, causing him to be agitated and aggressive. Or he could just be on any kind of illicit or even legal drug - you don't give enough information. Even anticholinergic medications (used in asthma) can produce noticeable psychological effects like the 'sketchiness' you describe.

Oh and secondly, haven't most people on this thread grown out of the 'i take prescription medication and am therefore a deeply misunderstood and complex mind fraught with problems but penetrated by ephemeral moments of genius'?

tom-cruise-400a052307.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been taking aropax, was on aropax (paroxetine) 20mg for about 4 years.

currently withdrawing, taking 20mg every second day, then stopping.

should I take 10mg a day instead? Would have to cut the pill though, which would be a pain.

Feeling a bit weird, not myself (or the self I'm used to), having memories of being clean of anything, starting to get a bit of anxiety through the nights but I'm dealing with it.

Probably sound like a pussy but I'll be taking it again as per normal if I get anxiety attacks like I used to years ago, I was fucking crying every other night for no reason thinking I was gonna die, shit isn't fun, it's a chemical imbalance, seretonin etc. genetically from my mum, trying to overcome it though.