Self Edge x Sugar Cane - SExSC06

Ry'on

I don't think the SEXSC06 were selling like hot cakes when they first released because they were meant as a summer jean (supposed to be released at the end of the Summer), but ended up being pushed back to a Fall release.

Size 33 is sold out. Thats normally my size but my size 33 is too small (So never worn). Will be going on the SUFUmarket soon. PM if you need details.

I don't think the SEXSC06 were selling like hot cakes when they first released because they were meant as a summer jean (supposed to be released at the end of the Summer), but ended up being pushed back to a Fall release.

Word. I just picked up a pair because I was intrigued by the thought of being able to wear denim in the summer (gets up to 30 degrees celsius here). I already have more denim than I can wear at the moment but if these are as comfortable in warmer weather as they sound, I think I'll either be wearing shorts or these once the weather heats up.

Looks like they'll be arriving just in time. Finally getting some spring-like weather here. It's a very comfortable 19 degrees with sunny skies today :)

I hope this is true, then the thread may liven up soon. I have been wearing mine for like 3-4 weeks, and I am already seeing light fading in some places.

These jeans are great, and it would be a shame if they didn't get the recognition they deserve....the denim is crazy.

I'm liking that pocket bag action in the back left pocket a lot--thanks for some pictures, finally! Where are the rest of you with these?

Looks like everyone's collabs are fitting tighter than mine. The combing on nearly all the progress pics shown so far are quite a bit more numerous in creasing.

@ Vanquish, I'd say you'd get maybe half an inch at most. They don't seem like they'd stretch much more after that.

I wore mine through the winter and they were colder than my other jeans but not so cold that I didn't want to wear them. Also, I slept in them all winter long since I don't crank the heat up and without the jeans my ass would have froze.

Call me impatient or call me bored...wanted to get more progress photos up. These are starting to give a little faster now, I'm a few days under 2 months of everyday wear:

sexsc062month0wash001.jpg

sexsc062month0wash002.jpg

sexsc062month0wash003.jpg

sexsc062month0wash004.jpg

sexsc062month0wash007.jpg

Solix, you're seeing much more prominent pocket-bag fading than I am, not sure why, but I like it on your pair! The coloring in these photos isn't fantastic, I'll try to shoot some outdoor shots when I happen to be pant-less in public...so much for wearing one pair of jeans...

My cake is rather large, so my seat always tends to the best asset of my jawnz. But yours overall are fading much more quickly. Very nice.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Florian.FloC again"

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine (sz 30) a few days ago. Waist was spot on, but everything else was big and wide. Which is weird, b/c they should have been perfect based on SE measurements and previous jean buys.

Warm soaked for 40 minutes.

Jeans are still a bit loose - little hip flare on each side - but are wearable.

Waist is snug now - I can do up all the buttons, but after wearing for a few hours, I feel some discomfort.

Hoping the uncomfortable waist feeling will go away.

Anyone else have an experience like this?

2 months, just recently lightly soaked and hand-dryed...a lot of vertical falling, liking the shades that are coming along

sexsc062month1wash001.jpg

sexsc062month1wash002.jpg

sexsc062month1wash003.jpg

sexsc062month1wash004.jpg

sexsc062month1wash005.jpg

sexsc062month1wash006.jpg

sexsc062month1wash007.jpg

sexsc062month1wash008.jpg