Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My theory on white girls is if they have even a slight bulge of fat at the waist as a teen/early 20s, shes gonna get really fat 30+/after she pops out a few babies. It doesn't get better with time. Asian women FTW.

Lol only Asian men would glorify white women like this which explains well why I don't see many with them.

White women are just like all women they want a guy that can spark their interest be it physical (if you're dumb) or mentally (which is hard if their dumb).

If an Asian guy wants a white girl if suggest hitting the gym or the library.

Asian women are overrated and arab girls tend to have excessive family and cultural pressure.

imo white girls are just too fucking aggresive. they blab too much and are just too wild for my ass. i want those intellectual brunettes that you see in the movies. I DONT SEE THAT SHIT

are you sure theyre too aggressive or youre too passive?

Tips for bagging white broads.

1) Take them to a classy joint like Panera, pay for her soup and tell her to get a salad, just not bread or anything with carbs in it. Make out in the car afterwards.

Or.....

let her eat carbs and tell her she deserves it because at least she's not as fat as her best friend. Get your dick stroked in the car afterwards.

2) Buy her a leather handbag, get sloppy appreciative head afterwards.

Buy her a leather handbag that's more expensive than her best friend's, get more sloppy appreciative head and half a rim job depending on how white trash she is.

3) Buy her something from Tiffany's and get laid afterwards.

Buy her something from Tiffany's and give it to her in front of her friends, put in her ass afterwards.

white chicks go for anything, you dont even need to be concerned about anything dismal ...

i may have said this already, in this thread, or others

I am Asian and have bagged white girls.

It helps to be over 6 feet, which I am, but ultimately it is inconsequential.

1. Don't be a pussy, and go up and talk to them.

2. Ask. Listen. Validate. Repeat.

3. Stop thinking about how much your outfit costs. Strange, but true. Most Asian dudes' confidence is dervied from Versace Medusa belt buckles.

4. Go to the gym you skinny fuck. No one wants to fuck a dude skinnier then them.

1) Take them to a classy joint like Panera, pay for her soup and tell her to get a salad, just not bread or anything with carbs in it. Make out in the car afterwards.

Or.....

let her eat carbs and tell her she deserves it because at least she's not as fat as her best friend. Get your dick stroked in the car afterwards.

Buy her a leather handbag that's more expensive than her best friend's, get more sloppy appreciative head and half a rim job depending on how white trash she is.

Buy her something from Tiffany's and give it to her in front of her friends, put in her ass afterwards.

Interestingly enough that's a striking mirror image of what white dudes say about asian chicks...

3. Stop thinking about how much your outfit costs. Strange, but true. Most Asian dudes' confidence is dervied from Versace Medusa belt buckles.

4. Go to the gym you skinny fuck. No one wants to fuck a dude skinnier then them.

3. "Derived". Also, Asians are too next level for Versace buckles. I go to bed and wake up everyday thinking about how much my outfit costs. I think about all the cool shit I can brag about to people like "Hey I'm rocking Dior Holms, wut u got there some tommy hiliger joints ya poor bastard."

4. I do very fucking well with my 24cm diameter guns, thank you.

Fuck you man.

crushin on a white guy. still get nervous around him, been fucking around.... into graffiti, producing music, dirty looking but not dirty, tattoos etc. ITALIAN <3.

we've liked each other for 4 yrs, first time both of us are single at the same time...but we both don't need a relationship right now.

cultural shit not allowing for fucking time/hanging out much, but adding to the desire/lust aspect.

only ever been with arab men, ugh :(

i know this is nothing but trouble, but i want it. how to keep white guy on his toes?

Or.....

Oh wow, you just perfectly described all the things that would make me kill for a man! You seem so romantic, so passionate...

a/s/l plz?

go to comiccon(or any other geek convention) and make sure you are flyest motherfucker there(spend hours on cosplay, really ill japanese style haircut, etc) OMG will you get some pussy. WOW. oh and you MUST be really good at ddr. take the bitch to karaoke. buy her some cheapass sushi(katsu too, she wont fucking care). show her your crazy manga collection, ITS OVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

you want the faux intellectual white chick? aight aight, tell her you read salinger or chomsky or some shit. take a few random bands from an indie music blog, magazine and tell her they're AIGHT, you cant LOVE these bands or you might get your cards pulled.

but this is all pretty obvious huh?