Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

Per Request of Cotton Dunk (always digging the Steampunk theme btw) here are pictures of my last white lady friend.

Here are some pre-emptive answers to some questions:

1. Together for a while; Good girl, but I like the slant eyes and the black hair.

2. We went to grad school togehter.

3. I just creeped up in a white tee, 'preme hoody, dirty jeans, and a pitcher of New Castle.

4. She is better looking in person, but she is indeed so white that she reflects light. Hence the poor pics.

5. And as to why I would do this to someone I care about? What are the odds you wind up in the District Attorney's office around my way.

6. Yes, that is a Panerai. 112 with sandwich dial.

dpy.jpg

CIMG0449.jpg

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. "Derived". Also, Asians are too next level for Versace buckles. I go to bed and wake up everyday thinking about how much my outfit costs. I think about all the cool shit I can brag about to people like "Hey I'm rocking Dior Holms, wut u got there some tommy hiliger joints ya poor bastard."

4. I do very fucking well with my 24cm diameter guns, thank you.

Fuck you man.

You're right. Derived was spelled incorrectly. I am from a different era and during the time I recall Asian douchebags thinking Medusa belts were the steeziest. I guess it would be more appropriate to reference monogram LV and Gucci belts, or maybe occasionally the next level shit. The point is that many Asian dudes find their confidence by exposing their wealth.

You probably do well with them 24cm guns, but the general consensus is that white breezies are not down with dudes with waists smaller then theirs.

crushin on a white guy. still get nervous around him, been fucking around.... into graffiti, producing music, dirty looking but not dirty, tattoos etc. ITALIAN <3.

you silly bitch. a greasy wapp isnt a white guy. Your definately going for the lower sort shorty

4. Go to the gym you skinny fuck. No one wants to fuck a dude skinnier then them.

not true I've seen many skinny asian guy\fat white broad couples

you forgot:

5. Hang out in the anime/manga section at Kinokuniya/Book Off/Asahiya

go to comiccon(or any other geek convention) and make sure you are flyest motherfucker there(spend hours on cosplay, really ill japanese style haircut, etc) OMG will you get some pussy. WOW. oh and you MUST be really good at ddr. take the bitch to karaoke. buy her some cheapass sushi(katsu too, she wont fucking care). show her your crazy manga collection, ITS OVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Also works for various anime cons.

Disclaimer: White chick may be overweight/anorexic skinny or crazy or both. Might also attempt to show you all her yaoi doujin. Might also e-stalk you long after con is done.