Pre-emptive crushin' on a white girl threak

dismalfuture

yeah, so about that marrying two or more women bit, how does that work? Genuinely interested.

muslims can have up to 6 wives. are you a muslim? if not its pretty easy to convert....and you won't have to work hard at it...the ppl born muslim don't!

then you can get a girl from every area- iran, iraq, syria, lebanon, jerusalem, egypt!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

julzkind, this is honestly a concept I never could've dreamed up alone, I don't think pos rep would do it at this point.

If anyone runs into a ponytailed man hiding in the sales racks at the MaxMara on Aoyama-dori asking passerby if they are muslim and want to get married, it's me.

julzkind,

My arab friend told me that arab girls can't have sex until marriage cuz its against their religion, so they allow guys to put it up their butt-hole all the time.

Is this true?

Ur best friend,

djrajio

julzkind, this is honestly a concept I never could've dreamed up alone, I don't think pos rep would do it at this point.

If anyone runs into a ponytailed man hiding in the sales racks at the MaxMara on Aoyama-dori asking passerby if they are muslim and want to get married, it's me.

you're welcome.

julzkind,

My arab friend told me that arab girls can't have sex until marriage cuz its against their religion, so they allow guys to put it up their butt-hole all the time.

Is this true?

Ur best friend,

djrajio

hahahhaa. nice. well yes, somtimes culture makes it hard for arab girls to have sex before marriage. i was a virgin before marriage (ehem, divorced now)...but they can fool around, yes. i am sure there are some that will let you put it in the butt-hole and ooh, unlimited blow jobs too.

hahahhaa. nice. well yes, somtimes culture makes it hard for arab girls to have sex before marriage. i was a virgin before marriage (ehem, divorced now)...but they can fool around, yes. i am sure there are some that will let you put it in the butt-hole and ooh, unlimited blow jobs too.

Lies......

^ same here... that and inside muslim girls pants. Shit is too much drama, thread hi-jack ... please let's go back to talking about black girls.

How were you able to get a divorce?

Aren't you going to hell now?

Or can you cancel that shit out by visiting Mecca or something?

women are granted divorces...esp since he fucked shit up. i was going to hell long before getting divorced and i dunno if i am ever going to mecca. but that cancels my sins, yes.

Lies......

you're with the wrong girls. :P

Oh, also pm me your phone number.

*It's for statistical purposes.

uh huh.

^ same here... that and inside muslim girls pants. Shit is too much drama, thread hi-jack ... please let's go back to talking about black girls.

uh, did you expect any less from me?

i think arab girls are tough ones too b/c you have to be worth breaking traditions and sometimes going against religion and risking an honor killing for.

:confused: Not every 'Arab' family is part of a strict religion like that. I was born in Lebanon and none of that applies to me or anyone I know, in the slightest.

The Canadian accent is an urban myth. Unless "no accent" counts as an accent.

I have been told by some americanos that we (Ontarians) sound like people from Minnesota though.

There DEFINETLY are Canadian accents

some common varieties

-Northern Ontario

-Newfie

-Small Town Ontario Hosers (just giver?)

-Toronah

ugh i hate small town ontario accents.. :(

Not all people from Middle Eastern countries are hairy, at all. Only a few countries are of the typical dark skin/lots of hair stereotype. For instance, I have light green eyes, brown hair and very pale skin... and I am very typical looking of someone from Beirut.

ETA: I probably shouldn't reply anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how ill-informed I guess I just think people should be more specific. talking about "all arabs" is like talking about all "north americans", there are just so many subcultures and ethnic traits that it's impossible to lump everyone together. :)

There DEFINETLY are Canadian accents

some common varieties

-Northern Ontario

-Newfie

-Small Town Ontario Hosers (just giver?)

-Toronah

ugh i hate small town ontario accents.. :(

Haha true enough, but compared to the caricature-like American accents (BAHston, New YAWK, etc) I think we have it pretty good. Except maybe newfies.

How much small town ontario are you running into in toronto?

:confused: Not every 'Arab' family is part of a strict religion like that. I was born in Lebanon and none of that applies to me or anyone I know, in the slightest.

thats why i said sometimes! i was generalizing b/c any culture can break off into so many other topics and discussions.

on another note the tags for this thread are awesome

i think arabs/muslims and asians are a good match, except for one detail

the women may be more hairy than the guys.. which is strange imo.. always a turnoff for me :(

most arab girls wax everywhere though! but yeah, i think arab women have more hair than asian men! lol.

Not all people from Middle Eastern countries are hairy, at all. Only a few countries are of the typical dark skin/lots of hair stereotype. For instance, I have light green eyes, brown hair and very pale skin... and I am very typical looking of someone from Beirut.

ETA: I probably shouldn't reply anymore. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how ill-informed I guess I just think people should be more specific. talking about "all arabs" is like talking about all "north americans", there are just so many subcultures and ethnic traits that it's impossible to lump everyone together. :)

that would take a whole other thread...but i see what you mean. if anyone has questions, for serious they can ask.

:)

• 1 month later...